hi all, im new to this and would love some suport.

Options
hi everyone, i would love some suport on my weight loss journey, i had a baby nearly 14 weeks ago and put on 3 stone througout my pregnancy :blushing: (ooppps) i am currently 12st 7lb and would love to get down to 10st, does anyone have any tips on how to lose the baby weight especialy on my hips does anyone know any good exersizes that fits in around having a bby and 4 yearold thanks sarah x

Replies

• kerr2010
    kerr2010 Posts: 219 Member
    Options
    I just had a baby a week ago and I am ready to get back into shape. Before I was pregnant I was on MFP and lost almost 30 lbs. I put it all back on while pregnant. I have 12 pounds left to get back to where I started, but want to lose 25 more. My goal is 25 by the end of September ( I am in a wedding ). I have a three year old as well so there will not be a ton of time for exercising so I am limited to walks and maybe some videos (30 day shred). I will add you to my friends list and hopefully we can help each other out.
  • xoxtarajeanxox
    Options
    looking for some MFP friends. Feel free to add me
  • oceanmistcali
    oceanmistcali Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me:) I would love to support you ladies
  • janelle1993
    janelle1993 Posts: 128
    Options
    Would gladly support you getting your pre-baby body back! I seen this article hopefully it helps you!

http://www.parenting.com/article/how-to-lose-baby-weight
  • margarethepburn1
    Options
    Hi I put the same weight on when I had my child who is now 24yrs old . It is annoying but I was told if you breast feed you lose it faster. I stopped smoking at xmas an now have to try and lose the 1 and a half stone I have put on out of boredom . I started my fitness pal 9 days ago and have lost 4lb I have been eating roughly 1000 calories to 1200 a day and doing between 40 - 65 min walk a day. Good luck and congrats on your new baby.
  • Annachu512
    Annachu512 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I'm new too! I'd like to have a few buddies on here to keep me on track. I am graduating from nursing school next May so I would really love to lose a lot of weight before then. I don't want to be a "fat nurse" trying to tell patients to eat healthier. It's really hard to take them seriously like that.

I have been stuck at this weight for awhile, since a bit after I had my little girl. I weight more now than when I was 9 months pregnant though! I would love to get back to the weight I was when I got married 8 years ago ~145! I am at 214 now :( I have a long way to go.