Fitness buddies

Options
Hi all,

I have been using MFP for about 2 1/2 months. For me, losing weight has necessitated a complete change in my lifestyle. So far, I'm doing well and mostly loving it, but I feel like I'm becoming that person who won't shut up about her diet and exercise routines. For my friends and family who aren't trying to overhaul their life, I imagine it's pretty tiresome to hear about it constantly.

With that in mind, I figured I'd see if anyone is interested in becoming friends so that we can bore each other talking about this stuff, and give our real life comrades a break. Any takers?

Replies

• kittyfantastico66
    kittyfantastico66 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    I'm in - I've become a complete diet bore! :laugh:
  • delia030882
    Options
    My name is delia and I am from upstate NY looking for some friends on here to share progress and also learn other tricks of losing weight so far I have lost 13 pounds of the 99 I want to lose and trying very hard so please if interested in being friends on here send me a request.
  • rebecka95
    rebecka95 Posts: 15
    Options
    Hi! im new here but i have struggle with my weight too long! i would love to be 'fitness buddie' , i think its easier when someone is supporting! :)
  • kels1152
    kels1152 Posts: 74
    Options
    Hi guys!
    Lets bore one another!! haha (even though it really won't be boring to us at all)
    I've been on this site for about 3 months and have enjoyed it but lately I have been struggling again with the nutrition. I LOVE working out and that has never been an issue for me but its the nutrition that is my hardest struggle.
    Lets motivate one another and share our stories!
  • Kryssy8140
    Kryssy8140 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Same here! No one besides me wants to hear about cutting calories and exercising lol! I'm also looking for fitness buddies so feel free to add me as well! Hoping to lose a total of 50 pounds eventually and I'm currently weighing in at 183 pounds at 5'4 :(
  • Stacey_Lorraine
    Options
    Hey ladies I've been on MFP for a while now... I lost 14lbs before joining and 23lbs since you're more than welcome to ad me if you would like I have another 80ish lbs to ditch x
  • Lornamcs
    Lornamcs Posts: 10
    Options
    Hi count me in. I'm 3 weeks in and it's taken over my life. Shopping takes ages scrutinising every label for calories etc and then exercising. I'm becoming boring.............
  • abideedum
    abideedum Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    None of my friends are interested when i talk about my run, or working out. I bore them senseless... however my housemates are now getting into the fitness groove and getting healthy! So going on about it must have helped!!

Always up for new fitness buddy's, add me :)