Just want to be comfy and look better in clothes!

kdv160
kdv160 Posts: 16 Member
I'm new here and I really like it! Hope I can find some "fitness friends" to help keep me accountable. Not sure how else to find support on here... thanks!

Replies

• Gigsluvscw
    Gigsluvscw Posts: 139 Member
    Welcome! Add me if you like. It's also easy to get more support/friends. As you're reading through the forums/posts and you see someone you "connect" with, just click on their picture, invite them to be you're friend (adding a quick message always helps), and you'll have lots of support in no time. :-)
  • lonypony
    lonypony Posts: 130 Member
    Hi kdv160,

I am the same - just want to be comfortable in my body and look better in my clothes! I lost a good 10 kg when I last used MFP. I have re-connected today to get stuck back into it. You can add me as a friend if you like. I have to do this too, and it is much easier with like minded people. It is a really good community and I have tried WW online but found it to be not as friendly. I want to lose at least 10 kg to start, but would love to get down a total of 15kg to be really content. Welcome anyway, and perhaps we can continue this journey together!

Cheers, Leonie
  • kdv160
    kdv160 Posts: 16 Member
    Hi! Thanks for the reply...I just figured out how to get back here to see if anyone posted. Sorry! I would love to add you as a friend... It does help to be held accountable and have someone to "talk" to via commenting and stuff... We can DO this! :happy:

Karen
  • Aeramis13
    Aeramis13 Posts: 135 Member
    Hi Karen! I've been using MFP for a bit, but have just troday finally ventured into this crazy world of forums and friends. I've got about 82 lbs, left to go in my journey and would love a fitness buddy. Please feel free to add me :)

~Kate
  • marciebrian
    marciebrian Posts: 853 Member
    good luck, sending a FR
  • rebecka95
    rebecka95 Posts: 15
    you can count on me! :)