Drinking and weight loss

Options
For those of you out there who are drinkers, I found that "Skinny Girl Cocktails" has a variety of different drinks, i.e... "mojitos, margaritas, and vodka, and cosmopolitans. These are weight loss friendly because they are ONLY 100 calories per 5 oz. Just log it in MFP and keep on burning the calories. We don't have to give up everything to win the battle of the bulge!
~WE CAN DO IT!!!!:drinker:

Replies

• getrealforme
    Options
    Thanks!
  • twinkleton
    twinkleton Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    Whoop!!!!!
  • reesha35
    reesha35 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    This is actually Great for me because I LOVE a Good cocktail. My weight loss plan has just taken off about 2 weeks ago so I haven't had a drink/ or wine in about 3 weeks. But when I do..........Skinny Girl will be what i'm drinking!
  • franceslynn
    franceslynn Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    also for when you want a stronger drink:

getdrunknotfat.com
  • GrnEyz80
    GrnEyz80 Posts: 121
    Options
    :drinker: Also if you get a light rum with diet soda....zero calories!
  • banner6
    banner6 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    wooo. awesome, thanks!
  • SammyCardsFan
    SammyCardsFan Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I like vodka and water and then add mio or crsytal light liquid! I have even taken them to the bar before!
  • hararayne
    hararayne Posts: 261 Member
    Options
    Not trying to sound like a know-it-all but light Rum is not zero calories. It's probably around 70 calories per oz. I could be wrong, but I know it's not zero.

I'm from Wisconsin. Drinks add up quick here, even if you're trying to go low calorie. ;)
  • Freefatty
    Freefatty Posts: 9
    Options
    Good tip - thanks!

There are also several brands making sugar-free margarita mix now. It has 10 calories per serving, tequila is 70 calories per oz... 80 isn't so bad for a cocktail! :)
  • dconnolly818
    dconnolly818 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the tip! There was NO way I was giving up booze completely, so I've been drinking Vodka water with a lime. Good on the calories, not so much the taste. I'll have to check them out!