My 2 Year Anniversary with MFP

Options
13»

Replies

• climbamnt
    climbamnt Posts: 190 Member
    Options
    Awesome, and great story about your journey!
  • emerhxox
    emerhxox Posts: 2
    Options
    I love this! You are so inspiring! Congratulations on your two year journey, you look amazing, you should be so proud of yourself! Well done you!!! Xxx
  • marhod5
    marhod5 Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    I think this is the best success story I've ever read. (And I've read a lot.) So wise. So inspiring. I can really relate to your "before." I can't wait til I get to the "after"!
  • rhiannon737
    rhiannon737 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    really inspirational! thanks for sharing with us and you've give me the extra motivation i needed today to get up and work out, to see results as good as yours in the future :)
  • eowynmn
    eowynmn Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    I love everything you said here, and especially relate to not really "hiding behind your fat" and using it as an excuse to let things slide in life. You are awesome!
  • deprek
    deprek Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    Congrats. You are very inspiring. I wish you much success in the future maintaining what you have lost and with your new career interests.
  • Luthien007
    Luthien007 Posts: 281 Member
    Options
    Thanks for posting your story. Your tips are fantastic. Congratulations!
  • carolemack
    carolemack Posts: 1,276 Member
    Options
    Bump
  • PaintedAlice
    PaintedAlice Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    So wise, and wonderfully inspiring. Thank you for taking the time to post, congratulations on the loss, and all the best for a happy future.
  • londonboyben
    londonboyben Posts: 314 Member
    Options
    loving how your smile gets bigger as you get smaller in the pics :)

really well done, great job :)
  • udamom
    udamom Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    great job!! well said! this journey is so many different things everyone on it.
    congrats!
  • caly_man
    caly_man Posts: 281 Member
    Options
    job well done. congrats.

btw, does that green t-shirt still fit?
  • lilred806
    lilred806 Posts: 195 Member
    Options
    Great post. Thanks for sharing. You look great!
  • Julie_Donahue
    Julie_Donahue Posts: 394 Member
    Options
    WOW!! Great job! I really like the first two where you are in the same outfit!
  • lousoulbody
    lousoulbody Posts: 663 Member
    Options
    Thank you for sharing your story & congratulations on your success!! This post is a must read, i whole heatedly enjoyed your perception, and revelation of all things good & bad in your endeavour!

Cheers:drinker:
  • Balance_Breathe
    Options
    Very helpful insights-- thanks so much for sharing. And great job with your weight loss!
  • Booksandbeaches
    Booksandbeaches Posts: 1,791 Member
    Options
    Great post. It's filled with useful info. Congrats on the weight loss!
  • Barberella42
    Options
    This is my first attempt at posting/replying to anything on MFP, so my sincerest apologies if I do this wrong! I just wanted to say congratulations and thank you for your post! I love what you said above, about how people get so mad when you tell them how you lost the weight - it's true! Everybody always says how it's impossible to lose weight and so difficult, and I understand for some people it really is, but it doesn't have to be that way for the majority of us! I started MFP in January and I have lost 58 pounds so far just by eating less and making better food choices. You are an inspiration and I wish you all the best!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!