Options
Hi, my name is Becky, and I'm a newbie. I am married, and have two great kids. I am working towards loosing weight, changing my way of thinking about food, and getting fit. I hope to get to a point that I can do daily activities without getting tired, because that sucks. Any and all help is appreciated.....thanks!

Replies

• DanOhh
    DanOhh Posts: 1,806 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP, Becky! You've found a great tool to help you get back on track. Good luck!!
  • missouri_rain
    missouri_rain Posts: 560 Member
    Options
    Hi Becky, welcome to a great site with lots of great people
  • messijessi112
    Options
    WELCOME!!! I AM NEW AS OF LAST WEEK AND HAVE LOST FOUR POUNDS IN MY FIRST WEEK!!! YOU CAN DO IT!!! I HAVE ENJOYED THE SITE SO FAR! GOOD LUCK TO YOU!!!
  • JoyJulRay
    JoyJulRay Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    Hi my name is Joyce, II started dieting in Jan with 5 other ladies from work, we weigh in every Friday, I have last 50 so far. Last Monday I started MFP, I love being accountable to something other then friends, my friends and hubby loves me no matter how much I weigh, but I have to love myself. From Monday to Friday I lost 1 pound I was very happy with that, I would rather see any amount of weight lose then a gain. Last night while watching tv I put all my snack foods in ( grapes, carrots, cherries, wheat crackers) snack size bags, hubby thought it was funny, he ask whats to stop you from taking more then one bag at a time, told him I would stop me, have to be accountable I told him. This isnt my first round at losing weight for me losing the weight is the easy part its keeping it off is the hard part. I work out 5 days a week but after awhile I get burnt out and stop everything, but before I was alone now I have friends dieting with me so maybe this time it will be different. I want to lose 30 more pounds by Dec. I am having some surgery in Dec and have to have my weight down by then ( my choice not the Dr's). Have a great weight lose week.