50 lbs down from a 26 to an 18

Options
1235»

Replies

• melolsen1976
    melolsen1976 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!! You have worked so hard and has paid off! You inspire me to keep going!!!
  • Peachy1962
    Peachy1962 Posts: 269 Member
    Options
    Awesome work Lady you keep it up!! :flowerforyou: Proud of ya!! xxxxxxxxxx
  • Sheila3653
    Sheila3653 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    That is a GREAT job!! You go girl! I can't wait to see you in January as well. Don't let all of these BBQ's get you off track. Keep up the Excellent work!
  • Julie_Donahue
    Julie_Donahue Posts: 394 Member
    Options
    Great job! How tall are you?

It's funny how bodies don't all respond the same way!

I started with similar numbers (306 SW; 260 CW----I can almost see 50 pounds down!!)
    The funny thing is my size hasn't dropped like yours. I started with 26+ (my 26s were snug and I was wearing 4X elastic waist pants).

Now I can fit into 24s and 26s (depending on the make). And I can wear a 2x (22/24) shirt. I have lost 2 band sizes on my bra.
  • QueenE_
    QueenE_ Posts: 522 Member
    Options
    Girl, you look great! When I got married almost four years ago my wedding dress was a size 26 and now I'm a size 16.
    Keep it up!!
  • 0408boys
    0408boys Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    You look gorgeous, congratulations.
  • Haima
    Haima Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    Way to go!!!
  • Sharon_C
    Sharon_C Posts: 2,132 Member
    Options
    Wowza! Great job!
  • Sherbog
    Sherbog Posts: 1,072 Member
    Options
    Absolutely wonderful....you go for it. I hope you keep posting your successes. Your post was truly motivating. WAY TO GO.

Shirley in Oregon
  • yarkale
    yarkale Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Awesome , keep up the good work. Stay focused and train your brain. You can do it I know you can. My biggest weight ever was 245, sense February of this year 2013, I began going to the gym and watching my weight. I have a friend who was physically fit, who taught taboo, karate and owned his own gym. Have not one, not two but three strokes, starting in 2005 and he worked in a maximum security prison. Once his stroke started happening he could not work his last one was in 2007. But he did not let them keep him down. He used taboo to bring him back. He will be 51 his birthday next month, and he still kicking and punching his way through life along with eating healthy. And he as done that sense I've known him. He is my motivation for staying fit. He also give me tips own physical exercise, to help me become a better me. So that's why I say if I can do it you can to. Go get em girlie. For got to mention sense February to this month I weigh 212 pounds. I weighed Friday morning. So I have lost 33 pounds. I'm so proud of myself, and I'm down to an 18 can get into some 16.
  • ahanshew7
    ahanshew7 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    What amazing pics.. you should be so proud of yourself. Good on you!! May I ask how tall are you?

I am actually only 5'4 I'm a short person. lol
  • heatherpg47
    heatherpg47 Posts: 211 Member
    Options
    You're doing great! Awesome job!
  • R55T
    R55T Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    Wow, great job thus far. Keep up the good work!
    :flowerforyou:
  • wyotivoli
    wyotivoli Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Beautiful job!!!!!
  • Kurls4Daze
    Kurls4Daze Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    WAY TO BURN! 50 LBS IS ALOT!!!! CONGRATS:happy:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!