Hello!

Options
I am Breanna, and am looking to lose 15-20 pounds, but am mostly looking to just take better care of myself. I have too many health problems to add not correctly feeding and caring for my body to the list.
I am 22, I attend Western Washington University studying Speech Language Pathology there. My fiance and I just got engaged May 26th, but am looking toward a 2016 wedding, because of school. Hopefully I will have a banging body by then for trying on dresses.
I am an avid knitter, and wish that could be counted as an activity... I am slightly thinking about buying myself an exercise bike and just knitting and riding at the same time! I am also obsessed with cats; hence the name! And I was born in the 90's ;) Which freaks my future in-laws out as their youngest (my fiance) was born in '85.
I am looking forward to getting in shape and helping support everyone else along their own journey!

Replies

• WilmaDennis91
    WilmaDennis91 Posts: 433 Member
    Options
    I lived in Tacoma my whole life, I'm a student at RIT in NY, Hard of Hearing.

Always happy to support you!
  • MissKnittyKitty90
    Options
    Oh wow you moved across the country! Way braver then anything I could ever do... I moved from Everett to Pullman (WSU) for 6 months and just about lost my mind!
    Thanks for the support, and am glad to offer it back if you need =]
  • orlaithxox
    Options
    Im Orlaith ( pronounced Orla) from and live in Belfast Ireland just joined weight watchers and really want to loose a stone or two think this will help :) xx
  • MissKnittyKitty90
    Options
    I had a lot of success with Weight Watchers when I was on it, but then got put on steroids because of my back and holy moly, you have never felt hunger til you have felt steroid hunger! I ended up losing motivation from not being able to stay on the plan.
    But it is a great program! Excited to see how it works for you =]
  • orlaithxox
    Options
    I did too the first time i was on it when i had my baby but with a new born i didnt have the time. Yeah i am hoping that i can really get stuck into it this time too :D
  • MissKnittyKitty90
    Options
    Yeesh! Yeah I can imagine baby + new diet and routine don't = huge success!
  • orlaithxox
    Options
    And stopped smoking 3 weeks ago today so fingers crossed i get healthy !!
  • MissKnittyKitty90
    Options
    EEk! Stay with it! If anything that is one of the most important things... good job at 3 weeks no smoking though!