Need to be consistant

PoohBear31
PoohBear31 Posts: 3 Member
edited September 19 in Introduce Yourself
Second time around with fitness pal. Tryed it for a few days and quit. I really need to lose weight and need to consistantly eat less and exercise more. Hope fitness pal helps.:smile:

Replies

• PoohBear31
    Second time around with fitness pal. Tryed it for a few days and quit. I really need to lose weight and need to consistantly eat less and exercise more. Hope fitness pal helps.:smile:
  • alf1163
    alf1163 Posts: 3,143 Member
    Stay here with us!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Don't quit!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YOU CAN DO IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • Rachael2179
    Rachael2179 Posts: 148 Member
    You left? Why did you do that? Better yet how did you do that? We are all addicted to this thing and can't get away if we tried.... :happy: Stay here... There is ALOT of great people and lots of great support... You can do it!!! :flowerforyou:
  • laurenk182004
    laurenk182004 Posts: 1,882 Member
    You can do this! MFP has helped me lose 54 lbs, and it can help you too! Everyone is so supportive and friendly and full of great information here :) Welcome back!
  • stschulz
    stschulz Posts: 340
    Hope fitness pal helps.:smile:

It WILL help. Just stick to it, do not give up and do not get frustrated.(If you can:wink: )

You'll get there slowly, but surely.
  • PoohBear31
    Thanks for the encouragement! I didn't purposely quit. I just got lazy and didn't log in each day.:noway:
  • BrenNew
    BrenNew Posts: 3,420 Member
    This site REALLY WORKS! So stick around and you'll discover that losing weight is "almost" easy!
  • PrincessLaundry
    PrincessLaundry Posts: 2,758 Member
    YOU CAN DO IT!!! Don't go anywhere!!! The first two weeks are the toughest, but stick with it!
This discussion has been closed.