When to weigh

Options
I would like to know when most people weigh and log in?

Replies

• Paula_Addem
    Paula_Addem Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    I log in everyday, but I only go to change my weight every Saturday. I step on the scale first thing when I get up.
  • ATJune
    ATJune Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    It's usually a thursday and early morning after i pee :)
  • miqisha
    miqisha Posts: 1,534 Member
    Options
    I weigh first thing Monday morning after I have used the bathroom and I try to do it nude
  • tina_011794
    Options
    Tues. Morning after I use the facilities, only in bra & panties.
  • mstarrett01
    mstarrett01 Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    I usually weigh myself Monday morning first thing in the morning after I pee. I try not to step on the scale any other time but that time, I don't want to obsess about my weight. That is also when I log it, and the only time I log it. If I happen to step on the scale on any other day but Monday and I am down I still don't log it.
  • 19marie74
    Options
    On Monday mornings after I use the bathroom and in the nude.
  • shellythewelly
    Options
    I started a week ago but weighed myself for the first time today (and was actually less than I thought I was so happy). My aim is to weigh in no more than once a fortnight. Daily weigh in's can be very demoralising becuase of day to day fluctations and daily weighing can make you obsessive. My advice would be no more than once a week.
  • chubbyfeet
    Options
    i weigh in every morning after using the bathroom. after my first week, i have lost two pounds. the daily weigh in does not bother me. its up and down but now its mostly down. the lower numbr shows up more often. that is a great feeling. i need any positive sign i can get. With God's help.