I have lost my four moth old... Small scale victory

Options
nicoledfinn
nicoledfinn Posts: 40 Member
Stepped on the scales this morning by myself, then stepped on with my baby, took me back to my starting weight! Really puts it into perspective, 17 pound gone forever!

Replies

• fuhrmeister
    fuhrmeister Posts: 1,796 Member
    Options
    Great job! Keep up the good work :)
  • kbailey374
    kbailey374 Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    cool :)
  • rachaelgifford
    rachaelgifford Posts: 320 Member
    Options
    Wow! Well done you! That is awesome :-D
  • londonboyben
    londonboyben Posts: 314 Member
    Options
    what a great judgement of where you are at and how far you come,
    love the obscure ways people put things into perspective.

a huge well done to you, great job :)
  • KGill67
    KGill67 Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    I'll be delighted when I weigh less than my son for the first time! He's 15 and still growing, so I should pass him on the way down soon.
  • nicoledfinn
    Options
    Thanks :-) Hopefully i can say i lost my 3 and a half year old soon, she weighs 35 pounds lol.

Good luck to all of you :-)
  • LouSteven
    LouSteven Posts: 10
    Options
    Great job! What an awesome way to put this all in perspective, and an even better reason to be in better shape! Those little tots take a lot of energy. :)
  • CherylP67
    CherylP67 Posts: 772 Member
    Options
    Good job! When you feel like slipping up, or the journey gets hard, carry him around awhile to see how it feels on your body to carry that much extra weight around.
  • nicoledfinn
    Options
    Good job! When you feel like slipping up, or the journey gets hard, carry him around awhile to see how it feels on your body to carry that much extra weight around.

I did think about that when carrying her down the stairs today, it doesnt seem that much as a number but as a whole person (baby), it really is a great motivator! Will carry her even more to try and burn the same cals as i did at the start lol.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!