How many lbs to go before you put up ur success story?

Options
Im just curious!

Replies

• yellowsnowdrop
    yellowsnowdrop Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    About 38 lbs. Was doing really well and then had to unexpectedly go into hospital for an Op and despite not being able to eat for a whole week I lost nothing at all. Came out of hospital and advised to eat plenty to help me mend (!!) I did and gained 4lbs in 3 weeks.Had been on holiday (vacation) the week before I got sick and had gained 4 lbs whilst away (it was the good Turkish food that did it, just couldn't resist) So I had lost 22lbs or so and now I'm down to a 15 lb loss. I'm off to join the gym tommorrow and have BIG expectations that I'l be posting something of a success story by September/October.
    GOOD LUCK to ALL who have this path to tread.
  • mlogantra76
    mlogantra76 Posts: 334 Member
    Options
    I don't know about lbs but as soon as my size 10 pants fit better(I don't like tight clothes so I need to lose a little to help that), I'm calling it success! I started at a tight 16W pants and a tight size medium shirt on January 2nd. I didn't weight myself then and am not now. I'm currently wearing size 12/14 pants depending on brand/fit. I'm pear shaped so I am happy in a size 10 pants and size small/medium shirt. I started weight loss way back in the year 2000 and lost 120lbs. I maintained that weight loss till 2011 when I allowed myself to regain(I"m estimating 40 lbs). My highest pants size was a size 26/28!

I do plan on getting on the scale once I call my weight loss a success. I expect to see a higher number than before as I've done weight training this time around.