TMI, perhaps?

Options
Me and my husband have recently been 'intimate', shall we say. Beforehand, I was feeling fine, but now afterwards I feel like I have had a total energy crash. It almost feels like low blood sugar.

I'm not diabetic or anything.

Dinner isn't ready until about 5:40pm, and will be meat, veg and potatoes baked without oil. Should I have something now to keep my energy up or should I wait for dinner.

Never felt like this before tbh.

Thanks for your help

Replies

• daisymae850
    daisymae850 Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    If you're feeling like that I would yes, even if its just some fruit or a small snack.
  • generallyme2
    generallyme2 Posts: 403 Member
    Options
    A small snack might be good, but it's probably your hormones just settling. That's why people (especially men it seems) get sleepy afterward. Try relaxing in bed and cuddling a bit if you can before jumping right into doing anything.
  • Darryl4126
    Darryl4126 Posts: 267 Member
    Options
    Common afterwards it is lights out !!!!!!!!!!!!!
    ((Just Saying 4 me))
  • alliex
    alliex Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    I've had a chunk of carrot that was left over from the dinner prep.
    But at least I have a good reason for the hubby to cook tonight.

Thank you for answering, I thought people would ignore this post and I felt really awkward
  • paintedladytc2010
    Options
    sex is exercise. You need to make sure you are eating properly so you don't get sick.
  • LongIsland27itl
    LongIsland27itl Posts: 365 Member
    Options
    You're just sex-beat, drink a tall cold glass of crystal light and take it easy for a few after sex
  • lillith1991
    Options
    sex is exercise. You need to make sure you are eating properly so you don't get sick.

I have to agree. Its deffinitly exercise. Its normal for it to cause hunger like any other exercise. Don't be embarassed, it was a valid question.