Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Just Joined

Looks great, I put the app on my iPhone to encourage me to keep up with the food diary. Cheese sandwhiches, my faourinte, what a shock. 380 calories each. Mmm time to reach for the crisp bread!

Replies

• MCDerin
    MCDerin Posts: 226 Member
    Hello and welcome!
    I am so glad you found our humble little site and hoe you find it as informative, motivational, and a great source of accountability.
    I was shocked when I first started logging my food 3 years ago. It's amazing how much we learn when we open our eyes and begin to pay attention to what we eat.

The members, the tools, the site in general are all AWESOME.
    If you need a friend, feel free to friend request me. The more support we have in our journeys the more successful we can be.
  • KellieMcMurdy
    KellieMcMurdy Posts: 49 Member
    I wish I had an iPhone to help keep better track ... I'm sure I eat little things I don't think about when I get home and enter stuff. Anyway, welcome to the site ... it's been an inspiration to me or more like an incentive cause I know I have to account for what I put in my mouth. I was lax at it last week cause we weren't home much but I should be back at it. I wish you all the luck with your journey
  • bnading
    bnading Posts: 8
    I know! I CANNOT wait until the Blackberry App is released! Anyone know when that will be?