perky vs saggy? NSV

Options
Britterboo22
Britterboo22 Posts: 300 Member
So lately ive been noticing my bust looking fuller and plumper instead of flab and saggy.
Everyone says losing weight could make you lose your boobage but I think mine is making me perkier!

anyone else experience this?

Replies

• rachelali1979
    Options
    Oddly yes. It puzzled me too... However it's a plus so I'm not moaning. LOL x Guess the surrounding muscles are getting some use and holding everything better now.
  • woundedbydust
    Options
    I really hope this happens to me. I've went down two cup sizes recently and they were never the perkiest to begin with so naturally I'm a bit worried.
  • VeganCoco
    VeganCoco Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    I can maybe confirm a little that it's the muscles causing the improvement, mine are definitely perkier and they were pretty good to begin with being fake but since I started using my pectoral muscles more I think that they look better! Defo an added motivation to exercise more frequently!
  • Slatzuk
    Slatzuk Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    How can we comment without pictures? :wink:
  • larosita57
    larosita57 Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    Whah?! Why didn't this happen to me? Hard to say if my sag issue is from losing weight or aging (I'm in my 40s). Trying to do more chest-focused strength training, as that at least helps improve the appearance of the chest (can't actually change breast tissue). That's great that you're getting such good results :)
  • yayforweightloss
    Options
    I've noticed this too! My boobs were getting really saggy from all the weight gain. But since I lost some weight, my boobs have become smaller, but also much perkier. They feel firmer too. I think it's the fat loss, and the pectoral muscles becoming stronger. I do things like chest press, but not sure how much influence that has.
  • nurse_ratty
    nurse_ratty Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    I have so far lost over 25lbs and trotted off to good old m&s to purchase some new bras expected to be smaller and poss even a cup size smaller but oh no not me I've gone up a bloody cup size!
  • BOLO4Hagatha
    BOLO4Hagatha Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    Are you doing any sort for chest press type exercises? If that's so, what's why. Natural lift, no push up bra needed.
  • vanessalillian82
    vanessalillian82 Posts: 350 Member
    Options
    Hasn't happened to me yet (haven't lost enough weight yet) but in my experience with bras over the years, when you go down a band size you often go up a cup size. The cup has to encompass the whole boob (which actually goes a little way around the side) as well as sit flat against your ribcage to fit properly.

Irrespective of clothing size, though, it sounds like I need to start working on my pecs! :D
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!