For the Moms out there!

Options
I was curious for the Moms out there on losing the baby weight.... I just had my second child a month and a half ago, and for some reason after changing my eating to a very healthy style and working out I can't seem to shed the baby weight like I was able to with my first child. Has any other Moms had this problem and if so how were you able to overcome this stress of pushing yourself through the new routine and not just throwing in the towel??

I don't want to give up on myself but after a few weeks of healthy eating and working out 5 days a week, I haven't lost one pound and can't figure out why! I know I may be hard on myself but I should've lost at least a couple pounds by now... I guess a weight losing struggling Mom needs a selfesteem booster :(

Replies

• PetiteLittleFlower
    PetiteLittleFlower Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    I had to reduce carbs to get myself shifting the lbs. are you breast feeding?
  • clairewilliams7140
    clairewilliams7140 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi I seem to have this problem. I had my second child 2 1/2 years ago. Despite eating healthily most of the time and exercising between 3-5 times per week I can not loose any weight, am stuck at a weight 10lb heavier than after my first child. Very frustrating. Fitness pal says I should loose weight but I am not x
  • Abbyhummel24
    Abbyhummel24 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    ive struggled with this myself, I didnt get the chance to loose all my pregnancy weight with the first beings mine are only 16 months apart .. but ive found that changing up my workout routine helped and also doing some kind of body detox helped also.... Dont be two hard yourself sometimes it takes a little more time, just push through keep at it and you will see the fat melt!!!!
  • CramerWife
    CramerWife Posts: 18
    Options
    I had to stop breast feeding due to a lot of complications, and yes I am having the same problem being 15 lbs heavier than my starting weight and after having my first child I lost every pound with literally no effort, and this go around with tons of effort nothing is shedding from my body and it is getting to be VERY frustrating!!
  • Abbyhummel24
    Abbyhummel24 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Also if your working out ALOT and not eating enough you can really throw your body's metabolism off , So maybe up your intake if your doing hard workouts and especially if your breastfeeding!
  • CramerWife
    CramerWife Posts: 18
    Options
    Oh! And to clarify I lost the first 20lbs but can't lose the remaining 15lbs... those ones are pretty stuck where they are lol
  • PetiteLittleFlower
    PetiteLittleFlower Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    Oh! And to clarify I lost the first 20lbs but can't lose the remaining 15lbs... those ones are pretty stuck where they are lol

I was the same. I had to change the foods I ate and my workouts. Maybe someone can advise what would best for you. Personally I try to eat as clean as pos, not always and I workout at high intensity but only short intervals. Your diary isn't open so it's hard to give diet advise