I had a Dunkin Donuts glazed donut breakfast sandwich!

Options
And it was awesome!

That is all.

Replies

• 5ftnFun
    5ftnFun Posts: 948 Member
    Options
    Dunkin Donuts, oh yeah. But you know what's really awesome? Someone who loses 207 lbs. Congrats Dude, that's some kind of impressive. :drinker:
  • BigBrunette
    BigBrunette Posts: 1,543 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the review! I was worried it would be too sweet, but maybe the salty bacon and savory egg balance that out?

Edited: because I can't type.
  • truckdriverjeremy
    truckdriverjeremy Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    its a nice combination of flavors, a bit messy also. I think why it was so good is because i don't eat donuts that often!
  • truckdriverjeremy
    truckdriverjeremy Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    and thanks 5ftnFun!
  • ssaraj43
    ssaraj43 Posts: 575 Member
    Options
    That sounds awesome! Congrats on the weight loss. I think I want to try the cheeseburger glaze donut combo:) looked real yummy on man vs. food
  • SerenaFisher
    SerenaFisher Posts: 2,170 Member
    Options
    congrats on the weigh loss.

Not a big fan of donuts, and rarely enjoy bacon. :P I get chocolate frosted when I go there, or sausage egg and cheese on a croissant
  • apothecarist
    apothecarist Posts: 193
    Options
    Sounds delicious! Glad u enjoyed it. I've been craving a good donut myself so maybe I'll have to make a Dunkin Donuts stop too :)
  • CyberEd312
    CyberEd312 Posts: 3,536 Member
    Options
    Jealous!!! All I had was a couple Pop tarts and some coco pebbles......... :sad:
  • 3foldchord
    3foldchord Posts: 2,918 Member
    Options
    <<
    protein shake and Excdrin as I ran out the door to get to band practice on time.

But, had fried ice cream and a chicken fajita for lunch!
  • Railr0aderTony
    Railr0aderTony Posts: 6,804 Member
    Options
    Bit jealous as well, I had Cheerios with PB2 and Protein powder. What is bad is mine was more calories:noway: :noway:
  • NancyJeanSmith
    Options
    I heard on Family Life Radio, that the glazed donut breakfast sandwich has less calories, then their regular popular breakfast sandwich. Now that's wicked!!! Sometimes, I think I may want to try the sandwich, but I don't do fast foods anymore, and boy am I glad!!!
  • herblackwings39
    herblackwings39 Posts: 3,930 Member
    Options
    If I'm ever near a Dunkin Donuts I am so trying this.
  • dkirkling
    dkirkling Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    Your weight loss is amazing! Congrats!