Options
13»

Replies

• ms_leanne
    ms_leanne Posts: 523
    Options
    Breakfast: Porridge and semi skimmed milk

Snacks: Babybel, banana, nectarine, 0% greek yoghurt

Lunch: Pitta bread with either ham and laughing cow or perhaps almond butter instead

Dinner: This is the one meal I do different things for as I cook for my fiancé too.
  • callieboom
    callieboom Posts: 30
    Options
    I will always, always (always) have greek yoghurt mixed up with a banana, apple and berries for breakfast. It's so filling and means I can have a small lunch, so I'm not too full when I hit the gym after work but I'm still full of energy!

Lunch can change but it's usually either salad/a wrap/rye crackers with some raw veggies (I love carrot sticks) and some form of protein (today I have smoked salmon and cottage cheese).

I do different dinners, BUT, at the beginning of the week I will make either one or two HUGE big pots of things like a bean stew, curry, soup etc. and then freeze them in portions. At the moment my freezer is full of all sorts of different home made meals which I can take out in the morning and heat up when I get home from work/the gym, so I get to eat different things during the week without having to worry about the prep because I've already done it! Also I have the recipes saved to MFP so it's really easy to log too.

Snacks are usually fruit, carrot sticks and (if I'm working out) homemade protein bars (yesterday I made peanut butter, banana and chocolate chip ones, sooooo gooooood).
  • AntWrig
    AntWrig Posts: 2,273 Member
    Options
    For the most part the same foods all day every day.
  • sirduckbutt
    sirduckbutt Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    I eat the same breakfast everyday. A bowl of all bran with milk and banana/apple pieces. I know, I should try something else but, man... it's just so good *__*
  • Allyice
    Allyice Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    I usually eat similar things for breakfast, like eggs, and some oatmeal... separately of course, lol. But have variety for lunch and dinner. Snacks are usually the same, rye crispbread with peanut butter and banana.
  • Labouffecestbon
    Labouffecestbon Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    For breakfast, I tend to eat the same things. But if I eat the same things, it's not for convenience, it's because I really like the food/dish. Otherwise I like variety in my diet.
    43932452 Posts: 7,246 Member
    Options
    70-80% of my food is the same. I find that leaves me little
    wiggle Room to make room for jiggle food. lol Seriously,
    I don't,t burn out too often because I make little changes
    on certain days (35 cals worth or so) and get my
    cheat times to help with burnout and reset my metabolism.
  • firecat918
    Options
    I do and it does get old after a while but I'm fine with that. I eat plain no-fat greek yogurt every morning, salad for lunch every day, usually with cheese in it. Dinner varies only slightly with seasoning and veggies, but it's always tofu and veggies. Food is boring on the diet train, but there will be plenty of opportunities to switch things up after I reach my goal.