looking for support and friends here!

Options
Tigermum9
Tigermum9 Posts: 546 Member
Hey guys
Im new on here, just wanted to say hello. got a lot of weight to lose...need a kick up the backside!!!

Replies

• sarahhogger
    sarahhogger Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hey, I will support you if you will do the same for me :)
  • Tigermum9
    Options
    thanks for replying just trying to get tracker and profile pic put on...do u have a lot to lose?
    looking forward to being friends with u...pleeeeease motivate me and tell me off. I LOVE FOOD ARGH!
  • emmarosegibson
    emmarosegibson Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    I'm always happy to support. I have my last 10lbs to loose but its driving me mad! Just got my mojo back so pretty motivated at the mo. feel free to add me
  • rebecka95
    rebecka95 Posts: 15
    Options
    add me :)
  • KymmyJoy
    KymmyJoy Posts: 206 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me.

I log all the time, some days are good and some are bad but they are what they are. I'm trying to change eating habits and get such a buzz off the support from people on here and I'll try and do the same for you :0)
  • Tigermum9
    Options
    oooh its nice to see my ticker move!!!
  • Tigermum9
    Options
    very happy with 5lb, £1 put in a jar for every pound lost and for every half stone (7lb) lost. when i get to 7lb I am getting my haircut yay!
    my little gorgeous girl (caitlin,6) is joining me on my treats..already spoken to the salon about her having a mini pedicure!!

cant wait
  • NicoleS228
    NicoleS228 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Hi Lisa! Feel free to add me for support and motivation. I like to give and receive! :bigsmile: Also, congrats on the 5 pounds, you're on your way!!
  • GermanicKnight
    Options
    I would be happy to be your friend and support. Feel free to add me.
  • ScattyGirl73
    ScattyGirl73 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Hi :)
    I log in every day, and communicate every day.
    Feel free to add me too :)
  • Julieanna269
    Julieanna269 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Hi, feel free to add me as a friend, only been on for two weeks myself and finding it hard to get going. Well done with the 5lb loss, great start.
  • Tigermum9
    Options
    thanks everyone, added you all.....im loving the fact that I have made a start!