Zumba

Options
Due to time and having four kids, I just bought the Zumba dvds. I needed something that I could do at home and stick with and would like to know if anyone has had sucess with this plan?

Replies

• MCDerin
    MCDerin Posts: 226 Member
    Options
    Ironically, after having been an avid (still am) Beachbody workout dvd fan (they make P90X, Turbo Jam, Insanity, etc.) I JUST discovered Zumba when I took a class at my gym last week and LOVED it. I then ordered the dvds and am actually getting certified as a Zumba instructor in October!

While I don't need to lose weight anymore, I am just maintaining, since starting Zumba I have noticed that I am getting more tone and IF I actually implemented the nutrition plan, I am sure I would be successful in losing weight.

Keep us posted as to what you think!
  • GirlTenney
    Options
    I know so many people who do this 2 times a week... should they be doing it more? I dont see much change any any of these people.
  • erincraig
    Options
    I was going once a week to a class (before summer) and didn't start seeing big results until I added calorie counting. I dropped 15 pounds in just over a month!
  • AEROBICVIC
    AEROBICVIC Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    Hello! I'm a Zumba instructor and welcome to the Zumba world! You will love it! It's such a great workout and so much fun! If you are looking for a Zumba class in your area, you can go to the site, plug in your zip code and it will bring up classes in your area. I recommend taking a class, they are so motivating and high energy! zumba.com