Need more friends for extra motivation

Options
Hi everyone I'm 29 years old and I'm trying lose all the weight I have gained after having three kids before I turn 30. Since Easter I have lost 38.9 lbs by eating healthy and exercising 5 days a week. I've been doing good up until the last few weeks. Now that the kids are out of school I'm finding it hard to stay on track with eating right or going to the gym with three kids. I need friends that will actually login and try. Right now all but maybe four of my friends have not logged in for weeks or have only lost 5 lbs in a month or nothing at all. Five pounds is great but I'm needing friends that are wanting to lose more to help motivate me and in return I will help motive y'all.

Replies

• emmarosegibson
    emmarosegibson Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Hiya. I do only have 10lbs to loose but I'm good at motivating and support! Well I like to think so! I log in every day, log all my exercise etc. feel free to add me. You have done great so far!
  • merryberry99
    merryberry99 Posts: 350 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I Love new motivational friends!
  • louisegibbs85
    louisegibbs85 Posts: 304 Member
    Options
    Hello im 27 mum of two, log in daily, got 31lb left to lose, feel free to add :-)
  • LMJS
    LMJS Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    Hiya,

I've been here for a couple of weeks so fairly new into my journey. I want to loose about 40lbs.
    So far have logged in everyday and love to see what other people are up too and offer some support.

Add me if you would like to share your journey :-)
  • Jeffrey_S
    Jeffrey_S Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    I'm always glad to have more friends here who are serious about achieving and helping others achieve their goals. You and anyone else who fits this profile are welcome to add me.
  • Danykia
    Danykia Posts: 7
    Options
    You can add Me as well I have 102 lbs to go. I understand needing the motivation to keep going down 53lbs since christmas