Skinny Clothes!!

Options
2»

Replies

• DawnieB1977
    DawnieB1977 Posts: 4,248 Member
    Options
    I'm an hourglass and I actually look quite good in dresses, so long as they're mid thigh, so they don't show my upper thighs which is the worst bit!

I'd love to look good in shorts. I tried on some denim ones today, UK size 12, US size 8, and they were a little loose. I don't think my legs looked good though, or my bum!
  • wiremog
    wiremog Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    My goal is a pair of tight black satin trousers (Yeah I'm from the UK - 'pants' to you guys across the pond!) that I wore to a club 2 years ago and pulled a really hot Irish guy in ;)

I can just about zip them up but that muffin top is NOT attractive!
  • catlub
    catlub Posts: 10
    Options
    I am the same way! Actually, I have not worn shorts since I was a child, maybe eleven years. I would love to just feel confident with wearing shorts. I wear pants through 100 degree weather, and am looked oddly at. I get called out about my insecurities. My friends no longer ask if I want to go swimming, because they know I will not get in to a suit. It's sad, haha.
  • luvriden
    luvriden Posts: 52
    Options
    My goal is to be able to wear breeches when I ride my horse instead of baggy pants :-)
  • leebesstoad
    leebesstoad Posts: 1,186 Member
    Options
    My skinny jeans, my goal, was a size 30 jeans. Something I haven't done since high school. Four decades ago. Well I got into my size 30 Gap jeans a couple of months ago. But I wanted my size 30 Kenneth Cole who cuts them much smaller than the Gap. And I've been in them now a few weeks. And it feels great.

Just one problem. I've noticed the KCs are starting to get a bit loose in the waist. Now what? I don't think I can wear the size 28s. I'm a bit too muscular in the calf, and I haven't even really started adding muscle, so the calves will get even bigger. I'll never get the jean over my calf (the 30s may eventually have that problem).

Now what?
  • nicoledfinn
    nicoledfinn Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    A bikini is my goal now. In the beginning, i really just wanted to wear my old jeans that i had in my closet. They were size 18 and 20s. I was in a tight 22. I've long since tackled that milestone and even donated those. I'm now a size 8 and am looking toward a bikini. But for now, i'm wearing tight tank tops and leggings, which is another trend i wanted to wear one day.

leggins.jpg

But I rather like my *kitten* and they're damn comfortable so you'll just have to stare at my lovely rump when I'm picking out produce at the grocery store. ;D

I'm with you! I wear my yoga pants everywhere. Have on my first pair of jeans right now for the first time since January lol

Ha ha, I cant even remember the last time i wore jeans! Shoot, i'm a mom to 2 toddlers. I dont find jeans comfortable at all to bend down, twist, turn. I love my leggings and yoga pants!

I swear wearing leggings is what contributed to my weight gain, you just can't feel them getting tight like jeans do, I am on a legging ban until I'm at goal!
  • lexherrera
    lexherrera Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    A bikini is my goal now. In the beginning, i really just wanted to wear my old jeans that i had in my closet. They were size 18 and 20s. I was in a tight 22. I've long since tackled that milestone and even donated those. I'm now a size 8 and am looking toward a bikini. But for now, i'm wearing tight tank tops and leggings, which is another trend i wanted to wear one day.

leggins.jpg

Ha! Sorry to break it to ya but in my life they are totally pants and worn at least 3 times a week. My *kitten* looks damn good in them too so they arent going anywhere LOL!

as long as you think so thats alllll that matters :laugh:

IPDtmUI.jpg

Taken last winter while wearing leggings (AS PANTS!!!! GASP) but I think it's rather appropriate for this thread ;)
  • Smart_E_Pantz
    Smart_E_Pantz Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    This is going to sound nuts... but my goal is to fit into some hot workout wear. There is a Nike Outlet store near my job. As soon as I hit goal, I am going to spend an entire paycheck in there.
  • pushyourself14
    pushyourself14 Posts: 275 Member
    Options

leggins.jpg

Ha! Sorry to break it to ya but in my life they are totally pants and worn at least 3 times a week. My *kitten* looks damn good in them too so they arent going anywhere LOL!

IPDtmUI.jpg

Taken last winter while wearing leggings (AS PANTS!!!! GASP) but I think it's rather appropriate for this thread ;)

LOL. Erm, classy? Right... :P

OP, I do not have aspirational 'goal clothes - I want to look good naked. :D
  • MySlimGoals
    MySlimGoals Posts: 753 Member
    Options
    I'm changing sizes so fast. I went onto Trademe.co.nz on saturday night (like ebay but for New Zealanders) and bought some second hand skirts in size 10 and 12. No idea if they will fit me - but if they don't they can be goal items. They are originally from a very expensive store which is my favourite so I know they will be high quality and totally resellable if they don't suit me. I got them for a bargain second hand though and it's better than paying new when I don't think I'll remain either size for long.
  • lexherrera
    lexherrera Posts: 56 Member
    Options

leggins.jpg

IPDtmUI.jpg

LOL. Erm, classy? Right... :P

OP, I do not have aspirational 'goal clothes - I want to look good naked. :D

haha who said I was trying to be classy! :P

Point being, no one gets to shame anyone for choosing to wear what they want to regardless of their size. Rude.

In addition to that, no one should feel like they have to "wait to be skinny" before they can wear things they feel good in.
  • sweetpea129
    sweetpea129 Posts: 755 Member
    Options
    You look good to me Lex! :blushing: Leggings for pants! :drinker:
  • luulu1999
    luulu1999 Posts: 119
    Options
    Def shorts....I am the same build as you with large hips and thighs...and right now I hate being seen in shorts and the only time I even wear them is when Im swimming(I dont wear swim suit bottoms) so I cant wait until I lose enough wait to be comfortable in shorts
  • sweetpea129
    sweetpea129 Posts: 755 Member
    Options
    Crap, i went out this weekend and i did it again. Wore leggings as pants :tongue:

null_zps41fe588c.jpg
  • TheVeganFrenchie
    Options
    A pencil skirt ? I think that would suit you for the best with a pear shape :)
  • I_Will_End_You
    I_Will_End_You Posts: 4,397 Member
    Options
    I never had an item in particular, it was more "I want to be able to look good in whatever the hell I pick up off the rack".
  • Meganisaface
    Meganisaface Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Buying a dress is worth it! I bought a couple dresses, pants, shorts and panties hoping I'd get into them. I used to hang them on the wall so I'd see them every morning. Every now and then, I'd attempt at getting them on. This really worked for me! I'd suggest giving it a try!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!