Back To School Guilt

Options
GTOgirl1969
GTOgirl1969 Posts: 2,527 Member
Am I wrong for being happy to have a little "me time" now that the kids are back in school? I sort of slacked off on my diet and exercise during the summer (also had a lot going on in my personal life). Now that they're back in school I can get back at it harder. I loved having them home for the summer, but I love my peace & quiet/free time too!

Replies

• TheKitsune6
    TheKitsune6 Posts: 5,798 Member
    Options
    Of course not! As long as you're happy when they come back home from school too and don't see it as an interruption or inconvenience.
  • Kazren
    Kazren Posts: 88
    Options
    I know were your coming from, my eldest is at school but my two youngest dont, and just having him at school makes all my jobs alot easier to do, as i dont have to worry about what he is doing with the other things.
  • GTOgirl1969
    GTOgirl1969 Posts: 2,527 Member
    Options
    Of course not! As long as you're happy when they come back home from school too and don't see it as an interruption or inconvenience.

Getting them off the bus is the best part of the day :smile:
  • nbingham
    nbingham Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    Of course not! A lot of moms (me included) tend to forget that we're people with needs like everyone else. It's not like you're neglecting your kids. They're doing their thing and now you have the time to do yours.

It sounds to me like you must be a pretty caring mother to be so concerned about that.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!