Discovered a new snack...the problem IT'S ADDICTING...LOL

Options
antoinemb
antoinemb Posts: 17 Member
Bad Bad Bad...nom nom nom!...it's the Planters Nutrition sustaining energy mix chocolate nut...So good, I already had two bags today..naughty me! 250 calories each bag..10 g of protein..19 g carbs...Time to jump on the rowing machine again for a tradeoff...I know what to take on a plane next time I fly...at least.I guess I could just have a little bit instead of eating the whole bag..

Replies

• sjp_511
    sjp_511 Posts: 476 Member
    Options
    I understand completely. I have a hard time limiting myself to only 1 serving of cocoa roasted almonds per day. Nuts and almonds can be a great, healthy snack. But they are very calorie dense and moderation is key!
  • kiwigal41
    kiwigal41 Posts: 1,059
    Options
    for me it's Quaker Crispy Minis Cinnamon Streusel 90 calories snack bags.....there are 6 bags in a box and i could eat the whole 6 bags in one sitting easy.....you do the math!!!!:(.....
  • MaryBLee
    MaryBLee Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    OMG! I love them cocoa roasted almonds. My trick to not over eating them is to measure them out in single servings. My kids make sure I'll only eat one serving.
  • joannes1984
    Options
    That sounds good!

The new snack I discovered and love is the blue diamond strawberry flavored almonds....yummm!
  • violettatx
    violettatx Posts: 230 Member
    Options
    I have the same problem with the Trader Joe's trail mix snacks. They are so yummy, but 200 calories a pop, so I have fit them into my macros when I can.
  • DatMurse
    DatMurse Posts: 1,501 Member
    Options
    Bad Bad Bad...nom nom nom!...it's the Planters Nutrition sustaining energy mix chocolate nut...So good, I already had two bags today..naughty me! 250 calories each bag..10 g of protein..19 g carbs...Time to jump on the rowing machine again for a tradeoff...I know what to take on a plane next time I fly...at least.I guess I could just have a little bit instead of eating the whole bag..
    cool story.