Share Your Current Favourite Healthy/Low Cal Foods!

Options
I hate getting in a rut when trying to eat healthy, so I'd love for you to share the healthy foods you are currently enjoying so that I can get inspiration/ideas!

Right now I am loving:

Reduced Fat Hummus and Carrot Sticks
Oatmeal made with Light Soy Milk, Cocoa Powder and Crunchy Peanut Butter
Muller Light Non Fat Yogurt with 2 Tsps of Seeds Mixed in (for crunch)
1 Dark Chocolate Square (especially Lindt Coconut Intense)
Soy Cappuccino with Sugar Free Caramel Syrup (Cappuccinos are lower in calories than Lattes)

Let me know your current faves!

Replies

• aileengh
    aileengh Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    I love flour tortillas and I just found a low cal one that tastes really good. They are La Tortilla Factory Smart & Delicious Flour Tortillas, Light. They are 7" in diameter and anywhere from 30 to 100 calories less than other flour tortillas that same size that I've bought in the past.

Calories - 80
    Total Fat - 2 g
    Saturated Fat - 1g
    Sodium - 250 mg
    Total Carbs - 16g
    Dietary Fiber - 6g
    Sugars - 1g
    Protein - 4 g

A great quesadilla - Place tortilla in medium hot skillet sprayed with PAM. Place a little shredded cheddar or jack cheese on 1/2 of the tortilla. Let tortilla brown and cheese melt. Fold in half and eat!
  • DatMurse
    DatMurse Posts: 1,501 Member
    Options
    a spoon of chocolate cake
    10g of an apple

this thread doesn't mean much.
  • diaryofaskinnygirl
    Options
    I love flour tortillas and I just found a low cal one that tastes really good. They are La Tortilla Factory Smart & Delicious Flour Tortillas, Light. They are 7" in diameter and anywhere from 30 to 100 calories less than other flour tortillas that same size that I've bought in the past.

Calories - 80
    Total Fat - 2 g
    Saturated Fat - 1g
    Sodium - 250 mg
    Total Carbs - 16g
    Dietary Fiber - 6g
    Sugars - 1g
    Protein - 4 g

A great quesadilla - Place tortilla in medium hot skillet sprayed with PAM. Place a little shredded cheddar or jack cheese on 1/2 of the tortilla. Let tortilla brown and cheese melt. Fold in half and eat!

Only 80 calories? Wow I wish we had them in Ireland! Most of the ones I see have about 200 calories. I'm going to the states in a month's time so much try them out!
    Thanks for the suggestion :)