Compliment the person above you! :D

Options

Replies

• Just_Scott
    Just_Scott Posts: 1,766 Member
    Options
    @anjani I really love your look but do you feel see the world sideways sometimes....
  • anjani_009
    anjani_009 Posts: 511 Member
    Options
    @anjani I really love your look but do you feel see the world sideways sometimes....

sometimes, sometimes upside down :-)

and you rock those shorts!
  • dandrews010
    dandrews010 Posts: 253 Member
    Options

sometimes, sometimes upside down :-)

and you rock those shorts!

Hands off the shorts, I saw them first.

Ah the lips and the eyes. Very pretty.
  • Just_Scott
    Options
    If your upside down is it possible the world is upside down too, maybe just someone is right side up...hmmmm....and great chin. I'm a chin guy--some like other body parts--but your chin tells me you take no SHAT from anyone...
  • Just_Scott
    Options
    We may need to auction these shorts off! For charity of course, not off my body...
  • anjani_009
    Options
    You guys are hilarious. Auction the hat and the shorts, great combo?

And I've never had a chin-compliment before lol, thanks xD
  • Just_Scott
    Options
    We can work our way down from the chin...but always a good starting point. So it is delcared we will auction the hat and the shorts--as a combo--opening bid at Sotheby's will be $1,000---both parties will be in attendance to model the hat and said shorts. The bidding begins Monday July 1st promptly at 9AM, unless someone wants to have tea prior, then, immediately following tea. Or crimpits; anjani could I have crimpits off your chin--if I nibble lightly...
  • elfnumber2
    elfnumber2 Posts: 455 Member
    Options
    the whole look
  • xomorganjc
    xomorganjc Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    Super cute! Awesome smile :love:
  • bregalad5
    bregalad5 Posts: 3,965 Member
    Options
    We can work our way down from the chin...but always a good starting point. So it is delcared we will auction the hat and the shorts--as a combo--opening bid at Sotheby's will be $1,000---both parties will be in attendance to model the hat and said shorts. The bidding begins Monday July 1st promptly at 9AM, unless someone wants to have tea prior, then, immediately following tea. Or crimpits; anjani could I have crimpits off your chin--if I nibble lightly...

July 1... so close to my birthday. Could I just have them both as a birthday present?

@elfnumber2 - cool hat, and you're cute.
  • elfnumber2
    Options
    Super cute! Awesome smile :love:

amazing smile too :flowerforyou:
  • anjani_009
    Options

marked in my calendar. Let's have tea first okay :laugh:

@elfnumber nice smile :)
  • Just_Scott
    Options
    @bregalad

If we can get the lad over from England we could stop and visit TJ's home, sit by the fireplace and have someone place wine in the little hand cranked elevators in the sides of the fireplace. How far is Monticello from your home? And if I gave you the shorts on your birthday wouldn't I be wearing my birthday suit?!? Strangle ironic--and beautiful smile!
  • Just_Scott
    Options
    @anjani it's a date--clear the jet for July 1st. Tea on you, sorry with you, or maybe both.

Now about your hand, love it!
  • bregalad5
    bregalad5 Posts: 3,965 Member
    Options
    @bregalad

If we can get the lad over from England we could stop and visit TJ's home, sit by the fireplace and have someone place wine in the little hand cranked elevators in the sides of the fireplace. How far is Monticello from your home? And if I gave you the shorts on your birthday wouldn't I be wearing my birthday suit?!? Strangle ironic--and beautiful smile!

Monticello is only about 15 minutes from my place. And, hm, you wearing your birthday suit on my birthday just doesn't sound right, does it?
  • butterflyluv1218
    Options
    Great smile!
  • elfnumber2
    Options
    eyes
  • JuliesZenpuppy7400
    JuliesZenpuppy7400 Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    HOOOOT!!!!!! Again!!!!!
  • dandrews010
    dandrews010 Posts: 253 Member
    Options
    Look great. Inspirational!
  • Just_Scott
    Options
    W-O-W!!!! 200 pounds gone and you look incredible!