The Official Newb

Hello everyone. My name is Jenny and I'm looking for motivation.

I've been trolling myfitnesspal for a few years now, trying it for a week or two, then falling off the wagon. I'd really like to lose weight this time, and I figure I've got to come out of my comfort zone and find others who are trying to achieve the same goal. Hopefully, with that kind of support, I can stick with it longer than a week and really lose the weight this time. I've done it twice before, having l
lost 40 lbs each time. So, yeah. Hi. :bigsmile:

Replies

• Kxgz
    Kxgz Posts: 198 Member
    Feel free to add me! I log daily...except for this weekend : ) I love friends who are active, do exercise besides clean their house...and eat healthy sometimes/most of the time : )
  • aquarabbit
    aquarabbit Posts: 1,622 Member
    I'm new too! I guess I trolled as well. Whenever I googled a topic, a thread on this site would pop up and I would think about how I should sign up. I think the support and wealth of knowledge from this kind of site will definitely keep a person motivated.
  • I'm new... to the boards, anyway. Anybody wants to friend me, feel free!
  • celtbell3
    celtbell3 Posts: 738 Member
    Good luck to you. I am happy to offer any support that I can!
  • I just joined yesterday and I'm loving it so far. I'd love to help support each other on our journeys!
  • Hooray for new friends!
  • cathy6098
    cathy6098 Posts: 6
    Hi, just downloaded my fitness pal to my phone and I love the tracking! I am mom of 5, wife of 1, who needs to lose the 15 I have gained it the past 3 years!!