Looking for friends in their 20's :]

Options

Replies

• Jewels_in_the_rough
    Jewels_in_the_rough Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    I'm 24 and from Oregon. I'm just coming back from a 2 week long break, as I was finishing the term and moving and such. But I am back, and looking for some new friends to go strong with me! Anyone can feel free to add me!

ETA: I've lost about 8 pounds so far this time around (about 30 down total from my all time high, a couple of years ago), and am wanting to lose maybe another 25-30 pounds.
  • WickedKittenLove
    WickedKittenLove Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Hello.
    I'm 22, college student, and I'm working to loose a bit more at 89 ibs. I'll add you :3
  • Lilmiznormal28
    Lilmiznormal28 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I'm 26 and looking for new buddies to add. I'm currently 3 lbs down from my 25 pound weight loss. Feel free to add me!
  • curtissoph
    curtissoph Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    Hey, I'm 20 and trying to build a support network of friends and stuff, so feel free to add!
  • lizbeths88
    lizbeths88 Posts: 19
    Options
    Hi I added you Im 22 and I joined this site recently. Any one else feel free to add me I cold use some inspiration.
  • amraf1024
    amraf1024 Posts: 74
    Options
    Hey I'm 23 and on a journey to loose 105 lbs and am always on MFP anyone can feel free to add me
  • Jas_cutesie
    Jas_cutesie Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Hey I'm 21 add me and anyone else can add me also!!
  • Chrisplayer136
    Chrisplayer136 Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone, I'm 24 and I log everyday. I am looking for more interactive friends, everyone feel free to add me
  • stephenszymanski
    stephenszymanski Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    I'm 28. Added a few people in this thread. I don't log my food diary because I eat clean so I'm confident in what I'm eating, but I log in every day. Anyone feel free to add.
  • Jenae1214
    Jenae1214 Posts: 5
    Options
    Hey :). I'm 22 and just started on here. :) Looking to loss about 30-35 pounds hopefully. Welcome to add me. I love video games too :P.
  • SmurphyKU
    SmurphyKU Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    I'm 20 and anyone is welcome to add me :)
  • alyssamarie6389
    Options
    I'm 24, down 40 lbs after 6 months and looking to lose at least 100 more! Feel free to add me, everyone!
  • britttttx3
    britttttx3 Posts: 458
    Options
    Hi, I'm 22, too.:)
  • basslinewild
    basslinewild Posts: 294 Member
    Options
    I'm a 21 year old college student looking to lose 8lbs (7 of which are from vacation a few weeks ago :| ).
  • soulmatesnvrdie
    Options
    I'm 23, half way to my goal right now after about 3 1/2 mo, 38lbs to go.
  • nikiste
    nikiste Posts: 861 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm Niki! I'm 21, looking to lose 40lbs. I would like some friends around my age, as well! I'm a little to embarrassed of my weight to add anyone I know in person, but I do need motivational buddies! Someone to send me a message or a text if they notice I haven't been on in a few days, or maybe wag their finger at me if I'm not doing so well on calories.
    Love meeee! Haha.
  • MrsPhan11
    MrsPhan11 Posts: 2,502 Member
    Options
    29 with 3 months until the big 30 but still in my 20's :smile: add me if you like!
  • SiriusStar33
    Options
    I'm 25. I just got back on MFP.... I keep getting out of the habit of logging in.... I could use some friends who can keep me accountable and who I can encourage back. I really wanna loose about 80lbs but my main goal is to create healthy habits.... please anyone feel free to add me!! :-D
  • PepperWorm
    PepperWorm Posts: 1,206
    Options
    I'm 22.

Hit me up.
  • maytalharrosh
    maytalharrosh Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Im 23 and on the same path weight loss as u! Add me !:)