Insanity

Options
I'm starting insanity tomorrow!! Who else is starting insanity or has already started it?! Feel free to add me!!

Replies

• withintherose
    withintherose Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    I am starting July 1st!
  • sarahromaniukbates
    Options
    Cardio Core Balance is my favourite!
  • RoseDarrett
    RoseDarrett Posts: 355 Member
    Options
    Great decision! I love insanity. I've done a round and I'm on my second right now ;) Insanity is great!!!
  • wrinklesmom
    Options
    I just started Insanity this last week! Oh my...it is a killer...but SO worth it.
  • Establishedn1986
    Establishedn1986 Posts: 306 Member
    Options
    July 1st for me! I just ordered yesterday!
  • Sassy9411
    Sassy9411 Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    I just finished my first week of Insanity! Don't be surprised if the scale moves up the first week and don't feel discouraged. It actually happens to a lot of people which is slightly reassuring..good luck all! I can't believe I'm saying this...but I actually love Insanity!! Maybe not when I'm doing it, but when I'm finished I feel great.
  • travlinjess
    travlinjess Posts: 243 Member
    Options
    Finishing up my first week today…tomorrow's a Rest day, yay! I'm liking it so far and have luckily read enough on the forums to know that I need to go at my own pace, break when needed, and not to expect to see the scale move much.

Knowing how I feel after a work-out and seeing all the results posted here, I can tell this will all be worth it!

Good luck getting started and anyone feel free to add me!! :)
  • fazerkitty
    Options
    I am starting Insanity today :S I'm very scared as I am rather unfit. the doc has told me that I need to get down to a silly weight (8st 4) to be in a healthy BMI but I am happy with my size (a 14 at 5'6") and just want to tone up.. hope this works :D

I'll look forward to hearing how you all do :P
  • AnnaChanges
    AnnaChanges Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    hey I am starting July 1st too. I just did a group for all of us starting on that date. Mind joining it? this way we can all support each other. http://www.myfitnesspal.com/groups/home/14945-insanity-july-1st
  • wrinklesmom
    Options
    So glad ya'll told me about the scale not moving much...I was starting to get frustrated. I feel so much better now! :)
  • Ellliemai
    Ellliemai Posts: 10
    Options
    This is Me going into 3rd week...and in about 30 min time doing my 2nd fit test....should be interesting...weighed in this morning and in 2 weeks i have only lost 1.2lbs....but im delighted with that since everyone else tends to lose nothing or gain! But im def noticing changes on my stomach......only advise dont stand on scale ti often...my original plan was to weigh when i got passed month 1...but i couldnt help myself..but tjey didnt let me down.....good luck and keep us posted