Anyone trying to lose weight after baby?

Options
My little Avaleigh was born May 16th-- I'm on here trying to lose back the weight, 15 ish pounds til I'm back to my pre pregnancy weight! Not only that-- but I wanna be fit. So-- lets be friends !!

Replies

• Nicolee_2014
    Nicolee_2014 Posts: 1,572 Member
    Options
    ME, but mine was born August last year!!! Slack, I know :ohwell:
  • OhShesaPistol
    OhShesaPistol Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    LOL!! At least you're working on it right? :D Silly!
  • Footlady123
    Footlady123 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Yep my wee prince Harry was born mid jan this year I just want to get back to my pre preggy body and stay fit I have 11 pounds to lose though I would like to and would be healthier if I lost 19 over a period of time, not wanting it off too quickly.
  • Sarahmay03
    Sarahmay03 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Me too, my little girl was born in July last year and I am only just getting serious now. I'll send you a friend request :)
  • charlottegarza1
    Options
    I gained 65 damn pounds when I was pregnant. My son is 11 months, and I still have 30 pounds to go. After seeing a video of myself in shorts and a tank top, I'm done. I can't weigh this much anymore.
  • charlottegarza1
    Options
    Me too, my little girl was born in July last year and I am only just getting serious now. I'll send you a friend request :)

My son was born 7/23 last year hahah
  • hammbone55
    hammbone55 Posts: 73
    Options
    yup but my youngest of my 3 is now almost 6 years old. LOL I figured I'm officially done having kids (well I hope) so now is the time to get my body back. :) Good luck to you! :) Fee free to add me. :)