Caution..Extreme Fatloss Diet!..

Options
Hey fitness fans!
Ive just joined My Fitness Pal due to a few of my dynamically challenged friends wanting to lose weight!!

With me being the only qualified Gym instructor between us, I have decided to set up a little gym for circuits and cardio/ core work etc and join My Fitness Pal to keep track of our weight and nutrition...

I have a diet plan which has been tried and tested by athletes and competitors in bodybuilding and requires alot of dedication and motivation, meal preparation is key, And just to let you know its not the cheapest diet in the world but it works. The money (on food) is well worth the results.

Example.. The guy who wanted to lose weight with me was 18 stone 9lbs 2 weeks ago. He's lost 21lbs of fat in 14 days so far. Hes down to 17 stone at the moment. His target is 14 stone by Christmas which is easily do-able!

If you would like to try out this diet .............*edited* with your goals and achievements so far!!

GOOD LUCK! - JIMBOBISGOD:explode:

Replies

• hookilau
    hookilau Posts: 3,134 Member
    Options
    :yawn: gosh...but it's so early:yawn: :yawn: :yawn: :yawn:
  • jasonpclement
    jasonpclement Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    21 lbs of "fat" in 14 days? So he's in approximately a ~4800 calorie deficit daily?
  • yarwell
    yarwell Posts: 10,477 Member
    Options
    The money is well worth the results.
    So this is an advertisement ?
  • MyJourney1960
    MyJourney1960 Posts: 1,133 Member
    Options
    wait, so now this new guy JimBobIsGod, is God? i'm all mixed up...:noway:
  • Rosannajo88
    Rosannajo88 Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    And the reason you can't just write it all down here as a topic is?
  • Alatariel75
    Alatariel75 Posts: 17,959 Member
    Options
    And the reason you can't just write it all down here as a topic is?

Coz he doesn't have your credit card details yet!
  • ecdce
    ecdce Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    The money is well worth the results.
    So this is an advertisement ?

You know its a bad advertisement when you're left wondering if its even an advertisement. I thought the same thing... are you trying to sell me something, or what? Because its nots working.

Or, maybe the guys a genius and its the best advertisement. I didn't even know he was selling a product! He's a sales ninja.
  • JPitbull91
    JPitbull91 Posts: 33
    Options
    This is not an advert!

The reason i haven't posted the diet is because its not everyones cup of tea! And i wouldnt want anyone who it wasnt suited to, to go off and do it!

So if you would like to see the diet then inbox me.

Also jimbobisgod is just an avatar name. im not god. lol

and quoting "the money is well worth the results" i meant by the money you will be spending on your own food shops for the diet is well worth the results

Any more questions??? :)
  • Rosannajo88
    Rosannajo88 Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    You know what, I dont even think this guy is god! Damn you, you tricky trickster!
This discussion has been closed.