Four Weeks of Stronglifts - Progress Pics

Options
2»

Replies

• AiabliamsMommy
    AiabliamsMommy Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    Awesome job, you look so good! I am doing stronglifts too and love it! Great job!
  • Coquette6
    Coquette6 Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    Well done! The end of this week will mark 4 weeks of Stronglifts too, and like you, I don't think I see much difference, but I'm planning to compare pics and hoping to see some changes there.
  • fitandgeeky
    fitandgeeky Posts: 232 Member
    Options
    Amazing progress. You look awesome!
  • melissan84
    melissan84 Posts: 493 Member
    Options
    wow, amazing job!!
  • ironmonkeystyle
    ironmonkeystyle Posts: 834 Member
    Options
    Great job!
  • talamer
    talamer Posts: 516 Member
    Options
    Fantastic job and amazing progress :)
  • Baloostika
    Baloostika Posts: 203 Member
    Options
    You look amazing. I am doing the program to and hope to get bulky like u did. What were ur highest numbers? Keep the good work up.
  • I_Will_End_You
    I_Will_End_You Posts: 4,397 Member
    Options
    Thanks guys!

Nice work! Can you give me an idea of what your food diary looks like? I'd love to know how many calories and what micros. I'd also love to build that type of muscle too!

I honestly have no idea. I stopped logging food a couple of months ago. If I had to estimate based on when I was logging, I'd say calories would be around 1900-2100 per day. Not sure on the macros.
    You look amazing. I am doing the program to and hope to get bulky like u did. What were ur highest numbers? Keep the good work up.

Highest number as far as lifts? Not very! That's coming along slowly. As of yesterday, squat is 50, deadlift is 65, rows 55 and OHP 35.
  • keepongoingnmw
    keepongoingnmw Posts: 371 Member
    Options
    Were those little pink dumbells I saw in your pics???? haha. You look awesome! Do you work out in a gym or at home?
  • I_Will_End_You
    Options
    Were those little pink dumbells I saw in your pics???? haha. You look awesome! Do you work out in a gym or at home?

No. They're purple. :tongue:

At home, with a cheap garage sale bar and vinyl weights. Hey...they all weigh the same no matter what they're made of! I'm hoping to either get a gym membership or a squat rack for my bday coming up. I'm not going to be able to progress much more, especially with squats. If I can't hoist it over my head and onto my shoulders on my own, I can't squat it. It sucks, but I work with what I've got for now! My boyfriend is getting sick of tripping over my weights in the bedroom, so I'd imagine a gym membership is a more realistic gift than a squat rack. He'd probably be afraid it would end up in the bedroom. (and it would)
  • ToniaB_11
    ToniaB_11 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    I want your arms!!!!! Great job!
  • I_Will_End_You
    Options
    I want your arms!!!!! Great job!

Thanks! It's funny...I didn't even pay much attention to my arms, and when I looked at the pics was like...oh, hello nice arms!
  • staceypunk
    staceypunk Posts: 921 Member
    Options
    Beautiful!
  • MelissR75
    MelissR75 Posts: 760 Member
    Options
    You rock!!!
  • Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,841 Member
    Options
    I dunno what anyone else thinks, but I think you look REALLY good. Keep up the hard work!
  • I_Will_End_You
    Options
    ^Thanks! I'm excited to see what the next 4 weeks brings. :glasses:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!