Need some encouragement

Options
Hi everybody!
My name is Sara and I come from Italy.
I write this post because I need some encouragemente and help in my "fat loss program".
I did not need to lose many kilos, just 3 or 4, but I love eating (I am Italian <3) and I really don't like vegetables (I eat only carrots, potatoes, and a few zucchini and tomatoes). I really would like to eat healty but not always I am able to do it.
I exercice about 2/3 times a week (2 times cardio + streght exercice and 1 time cardio + pilates class) but not always: for example last week I never went to the gym and I fell guilty about it.
These are the reasons why I need some encouragement and support! can you please help me?
I thank you very very much for reading this and thank you once again if you could help me!

Replies

• adriennepaolini
    Options
    Well kudos on not needing to loose too much! You also have to account for extra walking you might have done as well. Gym time does not mean healthy weight/body. I can't afford a gym membership so I walk and do yoga and such available online. From the sound of the veg you do like sounds like you have an amazing pasta sauce. You can do it! Keep up the hard work.
  • BigDoug13
    BigDoug13 Posts: 646 Member
    Options
    Hi Sara,

I absolutely love Italian food but I have to limit myself when I eat it! I don't have a magic formula to share with you, but what works for me is simply TRACK every Calorie! It is so easy to give yourself a bigger portion and track it as a smaller portion. I have started weighing everything just to get a good feel of what one serving of something really looks like. I am amazed at how off I was when I started doing this. Also, you might if you have time increase your cardio sessions to about 3 times a week of just really good slow burn workouts that last about 40-45 minutes each. Hope this helps...best of luck to you!
    Doug
  • sarab_84
    sarab_84 Posts: 5
    Options
    Thank you very much for your support! I will try to go walking more often in the next two month since I cannot effort gym in full summer (here it is very hot) and I will search for some exercice on line, that is a great idea!
    Thank you and good luck for your program too!!
  • sarab_84
    sarab_84 Posts: 5
    Options
    Thank you Doug!! As a matter of fact that is one of the problem I have entering calories... I enter precise calorie only for prepared food that are the worse for a diet but very good if you have only one-hour lunch-pause and a few time to prepare something at home. For all remaining food I suppose a quantity and I enter my calorie like that... I will be more precise and track every single calorie!! thank you!!!
  • rebecka95
    rebecka95 Posts: 15
    Options
    Hi sarah. I am italian too and love food as well, i got 15 kg to lose and feel free to add me!