Accountability Friends

Options
I'm looking for some accountability friends. Let's connect and push ourselves to reach our goals. :)

Replies

• DiscGolfQueen
    Options
    Sounds great to me! Feel free to add me.. that goes for anybody!
  • manic_mama13
    Options
    Count me in!
  • shape_up_1969
    Options
    I signed up about a week ago, and realized that I need some accountability too!! Getting in shape is fun at times, but it's also hard work.
  • violetbluemornings
    violetbluemornings Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    Hi there, I am pretty active on mfp, anyone feel free to add me :-)
  • littlelouis
    littlelouis Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me (anyone)! I'm on vacation now, so this week won't have the best entries but I'll be back on track next week!
  • fkirkend
    fkirkend Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Sounds good! Feel free to add me too :)
  • megsi474
    megsi474 Posts: 370 Member
    Options
    Sounds great!
  • Tarantula920
    Tarantula920 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    I'm here every day and try to give as much support to as many people as I can!! Feel free to add me!
  • dash_it_emily
    Options
    I'm in!
  • Amy8n
    Amy8n Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Count me in- please everyone feel free to add me. I find the more people that can support me/ I can support the easier it is.
  • vairgirl
    vairgirl Posts: 3
    Options
    Same here. I need some accountability too! Please friend me!

vairgirl
  • Armyantzzz
    Armyantzzz Posts: 214 Member
    Options
    :wink: ArmyAntzzz at your service... add me:smile:
  • HuneeBunee08
    HuneeBunee08 Posts: 168
    Options
    Agreed! Feel free to add me everyone
  • fawn717
    fawn717 Posts: 1
    Options
    Please add me as well :) i am getting back to this app after losing 13 lbs and then gaining most of it back. i find i need to see that people are "down in the trenches" with me in order to stay focused and not get discouraged... :ohwell:
  • idnarbyesmar
    Options
    Feel free to add me. By God's grace I lost 116 pounds on Weight Watchers but had a hard time when they made the switch to the points plus program. I've been using myfitnesspal on and off for the last year or more. I've gained about 10 pounds back that I'd really like to get off. I am focusing on the spiritual part of this journey and doing a First Place Bible study, but I have found that I really need the accountability of tracking or I tend to go nuts and go on an eat everything in sight. :smile:
  • stephenidea
    Options
    Your journey is not a lone mission but a shared adventure. Lets all hit our targets and keep on improving day after day - love the energy in here from everyone!!!!
  • andreabrabham
    andreabrabham Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me as for anyone else. i am always on this site. Even when I am exercising! #addict!
  • renehook
    renehook Posts: 1
    Options
    Love nuts? Watch out omega-6:omega-3 ratio
    Nuts are generally considered healthy foods. They are high in unsaturated fat and contain no cholesterol. However, some nuts such as peanuts and sunflower seeds are especially high in omega-6 and contain little to no omega-3. People with certain APOA5 gene variation need to watch out for these types of nuts.

Omega-6 and omega-3 are two types of polyunsaturated fatty acids. They are both essential for the body to function but have opposite effects when it comes to the immune response and cardiovascular health. Many chronic conditions - cardiovascular disease, diabetes, cancer, obesity, autoimmune diseases, rheumatoid arthritis, asthma and depression - are associated with a high ratio of omega-6:omega-3 in the diet, which is incompatible with our genetic makeup.

Scientific research indicates that the genetic makeup of human beings adapted to a diet in which the ratio of omega-6:omega-3 was about 1:1. In the modern Western diet, however, the average ratio is 15:1 to 17:1. You can improve the omega-6:omega-3 ratio in your diet by:
    • eating omega-3 rich foods
    • selecting balanced food oil
    • taking an omega-3 supplement
    Do you know the ratio of omega-6:omega-3 in your daily diet? Find out now and track it for overall better health and nutrition.

Check omega-3 in your diet ►

GB HealthWatch