Back for round 2

Options
I was using MFP previously but was sidetracked with some family obligations. I am now back and ready to commit 100%

I rejoined MFP and i am looking for some great support friends. I have about 150 lbs to lose. I know it's a lot but I am determined to reach my goal.

Also, I am really wanting to lose the weight so my husband and I can start our family.
If there are any other ladies out there who need to lose weight before having a baby and know what its like, pls add me!

Replies

• patchesMariah
    patchesMariah Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    im back for round two as well!! :) if you want we could be friends? :)
    i have about 65 pounds to loose!! :)
    I know you can do it!!!!!! :)
  • RescueMom59
    Options
    I too just recently came back! I've got about 40-60 lbs to lose. The community here is definitely making it easier for me to stick with it and keep my motivation up. Please feel free to add me! Would love to support each other.
  • Jenny56dreams
    Jenny56dreams Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    Same here :( I had lost about 33 pounds and gained 17 of it back in a year due to anxiety and family issues. But I started my HEALTHY diet officially yesterday and I have confidence that if I did it once I can do it again! :) I'm positive you guys will too.
  • salt160
    salt160 Posts: 44
    Options
    I am no lady, but this is my 2nd go round as well.
    Feel free to add me as a friend as I need the support and encouragement too :)
  • wildecat1
    wildecat1 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    I'm back, too! Looking for friends so I'm not in this alone. Please add me! :smile: