30 day shred level 2

Options
Hi

Im going to start the 30 day shred level 2 today.. is it much harder than level 1?

Replies

• MrsGraves1987
    MrsGraves1987 Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    I'm starting this today too! I'm skipping straight to level 2, as I always do 10 days of level one, and then get bored. I'm going to do level 2 and mix it up a bit this time.

Level one got a bit too (dare I say) easy, so I'm hoping level 2 is hard work! Looking forward to it :)

Ps feel free to add :) x
  • travlinjess
    travlinjess Posts: 243 Member
    Options
    Yes. Level 2 sucks. All the plank moves at the end are killer! Haha, but you'll make it through it. Similar to Level 1 in that you'll see improvement after several days. I really liked Level 3 though!

Stick with it, it's worth it in the end :)
  • divaprincess86
    divaprincess86 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    excellent thanks for this.. totally agree.. level one has got a bit samey now.. and i know whats coming so i start to talk my self out of it.. i definetly need a new challenge and level 2 will be it.. Eeek... let me know how you get one..
  • ljdborton
    ljdborton Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    I think the level 2 is the hardest of the three...get it girl!!! I just completed this a few weeks ago and lost 12 inches!
  • divaprincess86
    Options
    that is amazing.. well done...

im so ready for this.. Famous last words..
  • snowboardandasuitcase
    snowboardandasuitcase Posts: 222 Member
    Options
    It was reeeeaaaallllllyyyy hard for the first cpl days, but like level 1 it gets easier! :)
    Stick with it!!!
    :bigsmile:
  • DancingMoosie
    DancingMoosie Posts: 8,619 Member
    Options
    I must be an oddball because level 2 is my favorite! I love walk-out push-ups. Level 1 really worked my calves on the cardio and level 3 is really hard when they start doing the jumping lunges and such.
  • tzig00
    tzig00 Posts: 875 Member
    Options
    I think the level 2 is the hardest of the three...get it girl!!! I just completed this a few weeks ago and lost 12 inches!

I'm glad to hear that level 2 is the hardest because I really think it sucks. It works your abs like bad though so it has to be doing something good.
  • alyssa92982
    alyssa92982 Posts: 1,093 Member
    Options
    I thought level 2 was harder than level 3, ESP on the arms
  • divaprincess86
    Options
    im now excited and nervous about this.. but im going to do it!!!! its only 25 minutes.. how hard can it be ;)
  • JulieAnn72
    JulieAnn72 Posts: 795 Member
    Options
    Level 2 was my favorite, actually!
  • VegGalD6
    VegGalD6 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Ugh, level 2 is NOT my favorite...just started that again and can't wait to be done. :noway:
  • Meanleanie
    Meanleanie Posts: 1
    Options
    have any of you stuck it out all the way to the end? I need some motivation some pics of what this pain did for you, I hope it is not worthless because i am dying here!