Chunky ladies! Let's be supportive! :-D

Options
Hi! My name is Kari and I have tried dieting about a thousand times, only once was I actually successful and that was last summer, I lost 50 pounds with MFP. I am now, starting this morning, going to be using MFP once again because it's the only thing that works, to try one more attempt at my weight loss. I am 5'3 and I weighed myself this morning at 230 pounds, my lowest weight to date had been 215, and I have not slowly, but quickly gone back up to 230. I need people who are in a similar situation, people who are in need of support, who are overweight and willing to listen to me ramble and who will ramble in return. I know this is asking a lot, but I need support, I need a people to talk to when ice cream screams my name, or when I devour half a container of cookies and cream because I just couldn't stop.

Thank you for reading my ramble! Let me know if you have any interest in helping me along my journey while I help you along yours!

Sincerely,

Madam Chunky! :-)

Replies

• Arwaxx
    Arwaxx Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    let's RAMBLE!!!! haha

add me x
  • quesia76
    quesia76 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    i WOULD LOVE TO LISTEN TO YOU RAMBLE :)
  • cushygal
    cushygal Posts: 586 Member
    Options
    I am in the same boat - I am only 5 feet tall and I weigh 165 - 2 summers ago I was down to 138 with only 10 pounds to lose till goal but then I got lazy with the exercise and running and back came the weight - so LETS do this!!!
  • kburrows82
    kburrows82 Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    I will ramble with you feel free to add me :)
  • ladylego1
    ladylego1 Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    Hi feel free to add me.. we can ramble together
  • ucandoit73
    ucandoit73 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Please add me- I need to get seriously accountable and need the support.
  • JenCHG
    JenCHG Posts: 74
    Options
    Same here ;) need buds...Lets do this together... ;-D
    Hi! My name is Kari and I have tried dieting about a thousand times, only once was I actually successful and that was last summer, I lost 50 pounds with MFP. I am now, starting this morning, going to be using MFP once again because it's the only thing that works, to try one more attempt at my weight loss. I am 5'3 and I weighed myself this morning at 230 pounds, my lowest weight to date had been 215, and I have not slowly, but quickly gone back up to 230. I need people who are in a similar situation, people who are in need of support, who are overweight and willing to listen to me ramble and who will ramble in return. I know this is asking a lot, but I need support, I need a people to talk to when ice cream screams my name, or when I devour half a container of cookies and cream because I just couldn't stop.

Thank you for reading my ramble! Let me know if you have any interest in helping me along my journey while I help you along yours!

Sincerely,

Madam Chunky! :-)
  • afl0405
    afl0405 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me:smile:
  • afl0405
    afl0405 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me smile:
  • mbrackemyer
    Options
    Feel free to add me - ice cream frequently calls my name! And half the container is pretty typical once I finally give in - let's change that habit. :)
  • MissFannyAnn
    Options
    Feel Free to add me.. have a great day ;)
  • BTlulu
    BTlulu Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Just started yesterday, so please feel free to add me :)
  • BethanBee86
    BethanBee86 Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    Feel free to anyone on this thread to add me :flowerforyou: :happy:
  • wvsweetgirl25143
    wvsweetgirl25143 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I need the same exact thing!!! I will be there for you if you need to vent instead of eat that swiss cake roll. I need someone to take my fork away when I'm shoving that last bite in or getting ready to navigate to the break room for my favorite combo - hershey bar, plain lays chips, and a diet coke. Diet coke...I made 1 decent choice out of 3! Feel free to send me a message if you need someone to stop you. Good luck!
  • Calliope610
    Calliope610 Posts: 3,771 Member
    Options
    Check out my profile. If you like what you see, feel free to add me.
  • OMG_Twinkies
    OMG_Twinkies Posts: 215 Member
    Options
    You can do this :)
  • lorikoke
    lorikoke Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I love this post! I am with you ladies!

Anyone and everyone feel free to add me!

I love seeing other people's progress and feeling like I can help be a part of it by giving feedback and motivation!! As well as receiving the same for myself! (Lordy knows I need all the motivation I can get)! Good luck everyone!
  • wildecat1
    wildecat1 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Count me in! I can use all the support I can get and I'd love to do the same for my fellow Chunky Ladies! :wink: Add me!
  • suzumichan1
    suzumichan1 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    You can count me in! I am in the same boat but ended up putting back on what I lost but more~
    Feel free to add me.
  • amydelissa
    amydelissa Posts: 26
    Options
    Count me in! I've been on here for awhile, but today is my "I mean business" day!! I need to be accountable as well. Everyone feel free to add me!