Which measurement would you like to change?

Options
I'm hiding my scale for a few weeks, as I want to focus on getting a toned look and gain strength rather than specifically drop weight- this is huge for me, I'm a numbers person! So I just started doing measurements again. For those of you that measure, which measurement is the one you want to change the most? (Please specify if you'd like to increase or decrease, I know we have some people that are trying to bulk up here as well!)

For me, MY THIGHS! Waist comes in a close second.

Replies

• mrsriisky
    mrsriisky Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    Bump
  • IronPhyllida
    IronPhyllida Posts: 533 Member
    Options
    Decrease size of flipping stomach...
  • travlinjess
    travlinjess Posts: 243 Member
    Options
    The measurement between my hips and my waist…a few inches below my belly button. I measure there every week in hopes that my love handles are reducing!

I like the way I look from the front, but not so much from behind…all because of these love-handles! They've improved drastically with the +50lb loss, but they're still hanging around back there.

Can't spot reduce, so I'm working on losing the fat…doing Insanity now! Aside from the handles, I'm happy with the rest of me!
  • nicole_andan
    nicole_andan Posts: 127
    Options
    Whilst I've always been big, I've always quite liked my shape, I wasn't brought up reading magazines and watching programmes that made me fret about my size consistently.

I'm losing weight because I'd like to have a baby in the future and after the loss of a baby 3 years ago due to disability I'd like to give any future children the best possible chance.

So for me it's really about weight and being 'healthy'. Having said that my vanity would LOVE to have no lower stomach fat and thinner upper arms!

Good luck with your measurements xx
  • ybursto2
    ybursto2 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    For me, I need to work on decreasing my hips, thighs and legs.
  • MyJourney1960
    MyJourney1960 Posts: 1,133 Member
    Options
    i'd like my double chinsky to go away! and never return!

other than that, i think my calves are weirdly very very large, though my thighs aren't "thunderthighs" and I don't have disproportionately thick ankles. and I would love for my belly to disappear or at least be less flappable...:angry:
  • MollyNK88
    MollyNK88 Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    I would love a smaller waist. Also for my stomach pooch to disappear!
  • LeanButNotMean44
    LeanButNotMean44 Posts: 852 Member
    Options
    I wish I could make my chest bigger so I could actually HAVE a measurement there....:sad:

Other than that, my thunder thighs.