Before and After ... Avatar type pictures

Options
Crysta1976
Crysta1976 Posts: 184 Member
Hey all...

I have seen several people with these avatar type pictures of starting and goal weight...side by sides. Is this a website you go to? If so, anybody care to share where you get them/make them??

Thanks,
Crysta

Replies

• TheKitsune6
    TheKitsune6 Posts: 5,798 Member
    Options
    My guess is they use a program like photoshop
  • Nina74
    Nina74 Posts: 470 Member
    Options
    Mvm.com.

The weight loss simulator isn't working, so I made 2 models- one with my current weight and one with my goal weight.

When I had one at my current weight, I hit "print scrn (above insert on a regular keyboard; copies your whole screen) and pasted into Paint. I cut the picture down within paint to frame just around the body. I copied and pasted that into word, (although you could use any program, email, etc) just to save it until I had the other picture ready.

I made the second image (goal weight), print screen, paste into Paint. Same thing- I cut around my photo within paint and copied it into the word document I had open.

Then I opened a new image in Paint (blank screen) and copied and pasted one of the images into Paint. I copied and pasted the second image in (second imagine may appear on top of first- use arrow keys or mouse to move it over).

Images should be side by side. Save the picture with a name. Upload to MFP!

Hope that helps!
  • PLUMSGRL
    PLUMSGRL Posts: 1,134 Member
    Options
    nope, but if you go to weight mirror you can upload a current pic of yourself and adjust for current height/weight, and your goal weight and holy smokes! look and see your future hotness!!! Doesn't matter if the pic is front, side, or back (I did all three)- very revieling!!!
  • Crysta1976
    Crysta1976 Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    Thank you for the ideas!

Nina74...you rock! :smile:
  • funkyspunky871
    funkyspunky871 Posts: 1,675 Member
    Options
    Oh my goodness. Best website EVER! :)
  • rubysparkle
    rubysparkle Posts: 362 Member
    Options
    just been on weight mirror - wow that is so cool. I have recently taken a before pic to start my weight loss again and i was amazed to see myself so much slimmer. It made me laugh - haven't ever seen myself like that as an adult.
  • Kadeee
    Kadeee Posts: 5
    Options
    I love your ticker where did you get it?
    Kadee I am going to up load my picture of my doggie too!
  • SortaBadass
    SortaBadass Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Nina74, thanks so much for your how to! It was spot on and helped me make my avatar.

The only thing that I encountered that wasn't in your message was resizing the image so that it wasn't cut on in my avatar. I tried the resize tool in paint, but it only made the imagine smaller but my head was still cut off when I uploaded the pic. Ultimately I ended up adding more horizontal space by stretching out my image, and for some reason that allowed my avatar to be viewed without anything being out of frame.
  • jleegirl
    jleegirl Posts: 44
    Options
    mvm.com is not working! :sad:

Does anybody know any other sites where you can make weight loss avatars?