FFfitgirl Posts: 369 Member
Iphone 4 for $432 8gb
Iphone 5 for $480 16gb

??

Replies

• wolverine66
    wolverine66 Posts: 3,779 Member
    Options
    why are you spending that much for any phone?
  • FFfitgirl
    Options
    I have tmobile........
  • wolverine66
    wolverine66 Posts: 3,779 Member
    Options
    btw - between the 2, I'd go with the 5, because the 4 is 2 versions ago (the 4s being in between).

and, in before people tell you to go with Samsung or HTC or whatever
  • InvisibleOne_
    Options
    Neither.
  • _noob_
    _noob_ Posts: 3,306 Member
    Options
    just the difference in the 4 vs. 4s would be worth it to me. My 4s is a LOT faster on downloads with the same internet connection. I'm cheap, so I can imagine the 5 is at least a little faster processing than the 4s.
  • Lone_Wolf70
    Lone_Wolf70 Posts: 2,820 Member
    Options
    uh, the Galaxsy s4, which is bigger and better.
  • pennydreadful270
    pennydreadful270 Posts: 266 Member
    Options
    That seems extremely cheap for the 5. :huh:

Is this contract prices and are the contracts the same?

If so then the newest and biggest, unless you have loads of expensive hardware that fits the old charge connector.
  • SCtolulu
    SCtolulu Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    No doubt about it. 5
  • thisdarkpassenger
    thisdarkpassenger Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    I have the iPhone 5 and it's WAY better than the iPhone 4. The new iOS 7 update for the iPhone comes out in the Fall, all the Galaxy users won't be saying it's better then. I went from the Galaxy to the iPhone 4s then to the iPhone 5.
  • BigDaddyRonnie
    BigDaddyRonnie Posts: 506 Member
    Options
    why are you spending that much for any phone?

EVERYBODY pays that much, and a lot of the time, keeps paying more...for any phone, especially Apple phones.

I am not permitted to say how I know - NDA - but this is true. And if anyone knew of the business practices of Apple, most would stay clear of their products.
  • joyfulhappyheart
    joyfulhappyheart Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    Iphone 5 because the 4 will not sync with fitbit.

(the 4s will, but since you said the 4, I assume it's not the 4s)
  • FFfitgirl
    Options
    Thanks.
  • contingencyplan
    contingencyplan Posts: 3,639 Member
    Options
    The iPhone 4 is the 2010 model. It's already obsolete and there are already apps coming out which demand more power and are not compatible with it. If you're looking into getting a new phone, Why get something that's already 3 years old? In the world of technology that's multiple lifetimes ago, and a 3 year old computerized product of any sort is just not worth buying at all.

That being said, I second everyone who said to go with an Android phone, such as the Samsung Galaxy S4, instead.
  • gdrmuzak
    gdrmuzak Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    iPhone 5

- latest & fastest technology
    - 4G(LTE) network (the 4/4s is only 3G network)
  • aproctor1120
    Options
    W-O-W...I went with the iPhone 4 when I upgraded last Sept. through Sprint because it was FREE. I don't download a ton of stuff but I do use my phone for web searches, email and games. I'm all about lower cost vs. speed.