Phase 2

Options
Hello.

Just joined the site this week because I wanted a little help getting through Phase 2 of my master plan to lose weight! About 1.5 years ago I was 335 lbs and hated life. The big turn around for me was when I realized that I was too out of shape to run around with my daughter and enjoy life. So in the beginning of 2009 we started to training in martial arts and I started running and working out. For the last 6 months I've been stuck at 245 and recently I fell off the wagon and increased back up to 266. Well I've gotten back up and started new again. With the help of my daughter and my Martial Arts Instructor my new goal is 220 by the end of the year. Then the Phase 3 or as I like to call it, 195 or bust!

Anyway, I like the site already because it made me feel really guilty putting on the cookies and ice cream I had last night.

Replies

• dani1827
    Options
    Id like to congratulate you on your success so far. My hasband and I joined about a week and a half ago and its the same for me...I dont want to add all the things I used to eat so I stay away from them. I hope this program works for you. I love it and I cant wait to continue on down the path of weight loss!
  • fucifino11
    Options
    That is a great accomplishment to be able to lose that much weight. Now, the goal is to get you under that 195 mark!! Don't go back, there is so much you can do now. I am excited for you.

If you are ever stuck on a weight, shock your system. Keep drinking water, low calories but mix in things you never would do in your workout. Your body has gotten used to running the same amount of time or doing the same martial arts. Go to a personal trainer for a couple weeks and have them just kick your *kitten*. That may help you drop an additional 20 lbs. Then, try a different workout. When your body is in the same mode, keep changing things up but keep attacking it.

Like I said earlier, congrats! Seriously, that is a lot of weight to lose and you are doing so good. You can do it. This site will really help you out!
  • BOGmama2010
    BOGmama2010 Posts: 599 Member
    Options
    Welcome! Great job on your weight loss so far and this really does help stop the downhill slide back to where we were. 46 lbs by the end of the year is ambitious! Good luck!