NSV-a bit personal, but have to share

Options
Patriots96
Patriots96 Posts: 96 Member
Just noticed today that not only did I go down a bra size (42DD) to 40D, but I had to move my 40D to the smallest hook. I guess this means I may be moving down to a 38 at some point. Some of my underwear is actually getting too big too. I have lost just shy of 25 lbs since the end of February. Got about another 40 to go....*sigh* but happy with my progress so far. Just had to share as this gives me motivation to keep going!

Replies

• staceypunk
    staceypunk Posts: 921 Member
    Options
    Congrats! I just posted something similar on my wall.

And BTW, Macy's had crazy sales on their bras and I got designer bras for $12-$15 each. Salesperson said the sale was through July 4th I think.
  • TeachTheGirl
    TeachTheGirl Posts: 2,091 Member
    Options
    That's awesome! Congratulations! I hope you find pretty/sexy replacements. =)

I have to start replacing my undergarments too. Sadly I hate bra shopping. Ugh.
  • ClumsyArtist
    ClumsyArtist Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Oooo I might have to go to Macy's soon! I've been putting off replacing mine but a sale is a sale :)
  • krystle1001
    Options
    Whooo Hooo! Sounds like i'll be making a trip to Macy's next weekend!
  • TBird135
    TBird135 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! :smile:
  • debskeg
    debskeg Posts: 1
    Options
    I think that is awesome. I just joined and looking for ward to sharing my success stories.
  • misscharleygirl
    misscharleygirl Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    I spent nearly two hours getting fitted and picking new bras at Soma a couple weekends ago. :) Stoked to get rid of my other ugly bras and get some cute ones.
  • 5ftnFun
    5ftnFun Posts: 948 Member
    Options
    That's a fine NSV, congrats to you!
  • tinak33
    tinak33 Posts: 9,883 Member
    Options
    Awesome!!

Also... heading to Macy's this week. hahaha
  • sc10985
    sc10985 Posts: 347 Member
    Options
    That was one of my first NSVs too! Went from a 40d to a 38c. And the 38 is getting loose now. I've lost the most inches under my bust lol.
  • Fat_Bottomed_Girl
    Fat_Bottomed_Girl Posts: 354 Member
    Options
    lol, GOOD for you! I almost posted a "negative NSV" based on this the other day. Because I don't have anything to hold my iphone on my walks, I shove it in my bra (and nickname myself spongebob square-boob.) But NOW, there is too much ROOM in my bra and there is NO PRESSURE to hold it in! It just goes sliding out the side and onto the ground. :(

-Must go SHOPPING!

Great job on your loss to date! Cheers to you! :)
  • quiltlovinlisa
    quiltlovinlisa Posts: 1,710 Member
    Options
    That's fantastic!

I was able to pull on my bike shorts yesterday, which I couldn't do two months ago (they're from ten years ago and 3 children ago, lol!) Still too tight to wear biking, but since I couldn't get them past my huge butt and tummy, I'll take getting them all the way on. hopefully they fit before the cycling season is over.
  • chelley_79
    chelley_79 Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    Nice!!! WTG!!! :smile:
  • larryc0923
    larryc0923 Posts: 557 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!! Great progress!
  • njmp
    njmp Posts: 277 Member
    Options
    Well done! that's great progress!!!

And Victoria's Secret is also having their semi annual sale right now :)
  • dazydawn
    dazydawn Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    I can't wait until I can actually shop at Victoria Secrets. It's not that I have a burning desire to buy a bra there.....I would like to have the option. I think I'll put that on my NSV list. =)
  • Patriots96
    Patriots96 Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    Thanks for all the kind words everyone AND for the info on the Macy's sale!!! :happy:

Still got a ways to go, but trying to celebrate the small victories along the way. :drinker:
  • angelique_redhead
    angelique_redhead Posts: 782 Member
    Options
    I can relate to this. I just had to buy 7's in underwear. The 8's were sliding down. The bra is getting looser but I'm not ready to move down to a 38 yet.
  • denise0916
    Options
    wow that is great, and so inspirational!!
  • Liz_Mfp
    Liz_Mfp Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    Congrats!!
    Those really are the Funner NSV's for us gals
    :-)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!