weight loss buddy

Options
I have lost bit of weight and kept it off for about 1 1/2 years but have had trouble lately trying to eat right. I have been on some steroids for a week or so and that never helps, but was beginning to have trouble before then. I think it is the stress of work, school, kids, and just shoveling in whatever. I have remained active for the most part or I would be in real trouble, but many of my clothes are tight and I realized that I have gained almost 20 pounds in the last 9 months or so. I dont want to get back to where I was. I would really like it if I had someone to buddy up with and maybe check each other's food logs and things just to make sure we are staying on track. If anyone is interested let me know or send me a friend request. I really want to get things going and it helps me if I know someone is looking to see if I am staying on track, and I will do the same for them.

Replies

• marilyndawn77
    marilyndawn77 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I've been strggling lately and lost some motivation. Now at +20 over my goal & my back is killing me!!
    Need to get back on track & could use someone to "buddy up" with.:smile:
    marilyndawn77
  • 2vayla
    2vayla Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    I'm on board...I have 25-30 I would like to lose still...could use the buddy system!
  • Bonnieg318
    Bonnieg318 Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    I have been struggling to loose the last 20lbs I have. I want them gone so bad but I get discouraged and eat bad which isn't helping. I would be happy to be a buddy for you! I will send a friend request!!