5'9 ladies

Options
What is your goal weight?

Replies

• savmccorkle
    Options
    I'm 5'8 and my goal weight is 125. I think this might be too much and might look scary skinny but I'll see as I get closer to that weight. I've got 20 more pounds to go!
  • DreamOfSunshine
    DreamOfSunshine Posts: 911 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'9 and I'm aiming for 165 :) But I guess it might change ... :)
  • audra0831
    audra0831 Posts: 244
    Options
    I'm 5'10" and aiming for 165-170, but I'll know it when I get there. :)
  • SwimSoccerTaxi
    SwimSoccerTaxi Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    Currently 146 and want to aim for 140-145......but I'm quite happy where I am now!!!
  • kwatkin
    kwatkin Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    I'm aiming for 150/155.. we'll see when I get there and re-evaluate!
  • hjeubanks
    hjeubanks Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'10 - 5'11 (depending on who is measuring me). my goal is to be at 180. would like to actually be smaller, maybe 170-ish, but would be happy at 180...actually, happy to be under 200...10 pounds to get to first goal!
  • amyx593
    amyx593 Posts: 211 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'8'', goal weight 145. Healthy and shapely!
  • rebecka95
    rebecka95 Posts: 15
    Options
    I'm 5'2 and my goal is 125 lbs/ 55 kg
  • vmisslin
    vmisslin Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Looking for 160. Might work down to 155 once I get there, but I want to hang onto SOME of my curves!
  • donottell
    donottell Posts: 2
    Options
    I am 5'9 , 46 years old with a seventeen year old daughter and fifteen year old son. I am on a mission to get down to 135 which was my weight prior to having children. It will not be easy, but I find that as I get older the weight does not come off as easy as it used to. Being a lot more active lately so hopefully I can tone up some and not get hung up on the numbers - although that is easier said than done.
  • AlysonM
    AlysonM Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'9 (and a half) and would love to be 155 (again).
  • PriceK01
    PriceK01 Posts: 834 Member
    Options
    An inch taller, but my goal was 130lbs. I'm just under and have been maintaining for a few weeks :)
  • henriettevanittersum
    henriettevanittersum Posts: 179 Member
    Options
    6 ft here and aiming to maintain 143-145, still have my curves, Yay! Though I'd love to loose my little Buddha belly... are we ever happy with our shapes?
  • beckiern1
    beckiern1 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    depends on who is measuring me, but i range from 5'9-5'10. i'm hoping to get to about 160. about 25 pounds to go!

i have really big shoulders and a huge ribcage, so i fear that anything smaller would look really bad on me.
  • Par8hed4life
    Par8hed4life Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    To look good naked. :smile:

I know that I would like to be close to my high school weight of 130, but I also think that is unrealistic as I am gaining so much more muscle. With that in mind-I think anywhere from 150-170 would be great. However, if I look good naked at 180, then I'll be happy!!
  • TheVeganFrenchie
    Options
    I'm 6' and my goal weight is about 143 lbs :)
  • nettletea_
    nettletea_ Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Around 130, but that's a complete guess as I haven't been below 175 since I was about 14. I just chose a number around the bottom of a healthy BMI to shoot for.
  • ABeltwayBandit23
    Options
    I m 5'8 and hoping to be 150. I weigh 183lbs now.
  • laurenmcallister
    laurenmcallister Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    5' 8.5" and I'd ideally like to be 130. Currently around 147 (from 160 at highest weight) and still have quite the tummy/midsection/thighs that NEED to get lost.
  • msaprilm1
    msaprilm1 Posts: 47
    Options
    5' 9.5" - Currently at 140.9 and have been maintaining that exact weight for 2 months. Although my mind says I'm 20, my body says her real age - Would love to hit my goal @ 134 BUT am considering weight training......