Would love more MFP friends!

Options
Hello All!

So far I've lost about 30 lbs (4 more since starting MFP!!) and still have another 25 lbs to go! One of the reasons I'm on MFP is to get support from people going through the same stuff I am but I haven't quite taken advantage of that wonderful feature.

I'd love some more MFP friends and if you add me I PROMISE to support you right back :-)

Replies

• cmuturi
    cmuturi Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I am also trying to keep motivated especially now that I lost my job ... would love to be part of motivation team.
    congrats on yoyr 30 pounds ...woot ! woot !
  • ErrataCorrige
    ErrataCorrige Posts: 649 Member
    Options
    It helps so much to know that everyone here is one the same journey you are on, and aren't totally annoyed when all you talk about is losing weight and fitness and eating...lol. It very freeing!
  • paula7893
    Options
    we're all her for ya, great job....
  • Lindsay7360
    Options
    I'm looking for friends too! I just joined MFP last week... so far, so good!
  • Dawn_2013
    Dawn_2013 Posts: 170
    Options
    I'm in! Add me *kitten* a friend! We are all in this together! 34 lbs to go from 40...:flowerforyou:
  • RemoteDiverMedic
    Options
    I Have lost 37 pounds thus far and maintaining a 4 pound per week loss. It is not easy but the initial reward is the weekly loss of weight and all you jealous friends watching you getting shape. Never back down it is your life!!! We believe in you, you should believe in your self it starts with a change in heart than a change in thinking and next will be change in lifestyle.:flowerforyou:
  • crystal29714
    Options
    Would love to have more friends too! I can use all the support I can get!
  • misspenny762
    misspenny762 Posts: 279 Member
    Options
    I want more MFP friends too, especially ones that are actually interested in talking, getting to know each other etc. :] Feel free to add me!
  • sueburch
    Options
    I just joined today and would like some friends too. :flowerforyou:
  • simonsaysso
    simonsaysso Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    I would love more friends too!

I just restarted this on Friday - my friend at work was showing this site to me and it looked awesome so when i got home it turned out i was already a member! I had joined in Oct 2008 and I have put on 29 pounds since then. So my first goal is to get back to where i was! :ohwell: (((sigh))
  • rachmj526
    rachmj526 Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    hello everyone!

I would love more friends, too! We can all use all the support and encouragement we can get! :flowerforyou:

Feel free to add me!