Wishing to meet other mfp 30+ ladies from around the globe

Options
Hi ya,

I m new to mfp and would love to meet other mfp from around the globe, drop me a line now! Xx

Replies

• ardaniels0417
    Options
    Hi! Im Adrienne, Im 34 and have been on mfp since 3/10. My goal was to lose 27 total pounds. 20 of which ive already lost. I have 7 more to go... I live in virginia. You can add me as a friend if you like...Good luck!
  • AmyLCarpenter
    Options
    I am all over that criteria. Oregon here. Add me if you like as a friend.:flowerforyou:
  • NH_1970
    NH_1970 Posts: 544 Member
    Options
    I waited a minute before posting :) I am 39 My goal is to get to 138. 116lbs to go! Welcome and feel free to add me as well.
  • gwainwright
    gwainwright Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Good luck with your journey. I've found this site fab, would be lost without it now!! Stick at it and I hope it works for you x
  • jodie_t
    jodie_t Posts: 287 Member
    Options
    Hey! I'm from Berkshire. Not exactly around the globe, but good to see another Brit :) Add me in if you like! :wink:
  • marciml
    marciml Posts: 41
    Options
    Hi there! Welcome. I've ben online here for just over a month and have referred so many friends. I have lost most of my weight (65lbs) and have about 12 left to go. I am holding pretty steady, but my body continues to change in the right direction with increased exercise. I'm in Oregon and would love to be your friend, as well. :happy:
  • vencellia
    vencellia Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    Vencellia 37 from Virginia nice to meet you!! I love Mfp.
  • EMMK130
    EMMK130 Posts: 5
    Options
    Hi there! I'm new to MFP and so eager to get connected to others who understand what I am going through! I've been on for a week and it's been a struggle but I'm determined to finally lose this weight in a healthy manner! So excited to be on here and I'm looking to meet other people on here for support as well! :)
  • kippers1
    Options
    Hi, My name is Shawn and I am new to MFP. I am 37 from Iowa and looking to connect too.
  • truggy06
    Options
    My name is Tiffany and I am also new. I am 33 and from indiana looking to connect to people that might help me on my journey.
  • JoyJulRay
    JoyJulRay Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    hello my name is Joyce and I am from Alabama ( roll tide ) I just started MFP last Monday, I want to lose 30 more pounds by Dec. I have lost 50 already.
  • GingerDarlene
    Options
    You can add me, I'm in Georgia, joined last week. Good Luck!!!!
  • sim247
    sim247 Posts: 354
    Options
    Another Brit here and in my thirties.........

Welcome and good luck! I used to be a lot heavier but lost most of it before joining mfp. Since joining I have lost 3lb and have another 15lb to lose. Feel free to add me x
  • SweetPandora
    SweetPandora Posts: 660 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm new too, today is my first day! My name is Karen, I'm 45 and live in Ottawa, Canada.

I'm hoping to lose 15 to 20 lbs.
  • Maggie1960
    Maggie1960 Posts: 322
    Options
    Hi there, I'm Maggie (Alfie is my cat who sleeps on my keyboard hence the username) and I'm British, from the Peak District.:flowerforyou:
  • jenkni
    jenkni Posts: 4
    Options
    Hi. I'm Jenn. I'm currently in Texas but born in Colorado. I have at least 50 lbs to loose. I'm 32 and just joined this site! I'm excited for all the support!
  • kendra1976
    kendra1976 Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    I'm Kendra. I need to lose 56 pounds, but I have already lost 22 so far (since January). I am 34 years old and live in Texas. :) Anyone can add me as a friend.
  • meeb2494
    Options
    Hi! I'm Marnie. I am about to turn 34 and live in Redlands, CA, otherwise known as sunny Southern California. I joined the site a while ago but fell off the bandwagon. I am trying again because I am tired of being uncomfortable in shorts and bathing suits. I have about 50 pounds to lose. Here's hoping I can succeed this time. Feel free to add me as a friend.
  • Beckybryant3
    Options
    hi I am Becky from Houston, Tx! I am 32 so add me if you would like!!