Make Yourself

Options
You are entirely up to you.
Make your body.
Make your life.
Make yourself!!

It's Monday! And if you know me you know I get SUPER excited about a fresh week. How will you be starting off the week? Sluggish and blah or full of energy and excited? It can make a world of difference in how your week goes. Who is going to be EXCITED about the week?

Love to connect with you more and support one another. A huge key is to have positive and supportive people in your life. Find me on Facebook: www.facebook.com/kelli.hulst.1

Replies

• ClumsyArtist
    ClumsyArtist Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    I super excited about this week because after having great success with the 30 Day Shred program, I am starting Ripped in 30 tonight! I have a lot of energy for a Monday and am pumped to start a new program :)
  • jamiesillimandunn
    jamiesillimandunn Posts: 270 Member
    Options
    WEEK TWO OF INSANITY !! Excited to be going into another week into my lifestyle change !!
  • leanne0605
    leanne0605 Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    I am excited about this week. Last week was kinda a somber one for me and I am determined to make the best of every day I am given.
  • jstbme
    jstbme Posts: 3
    Options
    I'm a little sluggish. I have been juicing for a couple of days and excercising a lot!! I believe in encouraging too!! It definitely makes a big difference. Like you said today is a new week and I'm going work really hard to make it a very good one.
  • FabulousFifty
    FabulousFifty Posts: 1,575 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: I am with you! Fresh week/fresh start! I posed a challenge: 250 minutes in a week. (See my profile if you want to join us.) That is 50 minutes 5 X this week. I can do this....and sooooo can you! Have a good week all...and yes, find Kelli on Facebook...she is a wonderful motivator! :heart:

Sharon
  • clarkeje1
    clarkeje1 Posts: 1,638 Member
    Options
    I'm beginning the biggest loser challenge today so I'm super pumped. Already have my workout in and I've been eating well so far all day. Woohoo!