Juice Recipes

Options
Lovdiamnd
Lovdiamnd Posts: 624 Member
I borrowed a juicer to see if I like it. What are your favorite fruit and veggie combos?

Replies

• erino1980
    erino1980 Posts: 7
    Options
    Hey! I love juicing and feel great whenever I do it consistently. My nails get so long and strong when I do it daily! I don't do the whole "juice fast" thing, so I have to watch the added calories.

My favorite recipe is: 1 green apple, 2 carrots, 4 kale leaves, 1 small lemon (cut off peel or it will be bitter), 1 inch ginger. Sometimes I throw in one small beet to make the color more appetizing. This makes a good bit of juice. I drink half and give half to my husband.
  • aerae
    aerae Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    4 carrots, one orange, about a cup of pineapple and some ginger is one of my favorite combos! this usually makes two servings for our house.
  • RideOn66
    RideOn66 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Depends on what you're trying to accomplish but, before I go to the gym I use 2 eggs raw, 1/2 cup of oatmeal, 1/2 banana, 1/2 cup of milk, a spoonful of peanut butter and a spoon of sugar free vanilla instant pudding for flavor. I also add a cup of water to make it easier to suck through a straw. Keeps me satisfied all through my workout and then some.
    On days I don't work out, I use a banana, a cup of strawberries or blueberries, flax seed, a hand full of spinach leaves, and 1 cup of milk or water, whichever you prefer. Sometimes I'll throw in a pinch of cayenne pepper just to give it a little kick.