Almost There!!

Options
kitmyers
kitmyers Posts: 15 Member
I started using MFP the first of June. It has been absolutely awesome! My healthier way of life began late last December. My progress had been VERY slow. But once I hopped on the wagon here, the pounds just flew off.

Me in February...

[img][/img]4922115128_27a33c7bae_m.jpg

Me this morning!

[img][/img]4921519457_c4b4680e3c_m.jpg

I have 3 lbs to go to meet my goal. I wish everyone as much success as I've had. Just stick with it!

Replies

• kitmyers
    Options
    Well crapola, I thought I figured the pictures out. Here is the code I used, what did I do wrong?

img in brackets
    link to picture inserted here
    /img in brackets

All in one line of course.

any help?
  • megsta21
    megsta21 Posts: 506 Member
    Options
    Wow!!! Thats awesome!! Good work... I cant see your pics tho... i would say import into photobucket.com then try?
  • kitmyers
    Options
    Well crapola, I thought I figured the pictures out. Here is the code I used, what did I do wrong?

img in brackets
    link to picture inserted here
    /img in brackets

All in one line of course.

any help?

I figured it out!!
  • MickeyLeigh
    Options
    You look great! I still have a ways to go but seeing your pics makes me keep going!!
  • VenturaGurl
    VenturaGurl Posts: 413 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the inspiration...I needed it today!
  • abbychelle07
    abbychelle07 Posts: 656 Member
    Options
    You look GREAT. I can not wait until I can post rockin' pictures of me -50 lbs. :) Great job!!!!!!!!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!