Team Beach body coach... what is it???Hear it alot...

Options
Ive seen alot of people who say they are a team beach body coach... What is it? Is it part of MFP? Just curious, I feel like I missed something...

Replies

• reneeot
    reneeot Posts: 773 Member
    Options
    No its not apart of MFP. But it's people who have used or use Beachbody products(supplementals/workouts/exercise equip)!. They love them so much they start helping others to use them too!!!. I focus on Shakeology because of what it is doing for me. Some really love the workouts. P90X and TURBO JAM. People lose a lot of weight and end up with a body they never knew they could have!!!! You can check out before and after pics online!!!

A lot of Beachbody peeps use MFP to monitor eating habits!!!

:-)

Renee
  • mable10
    mable10 Posts: 39
    Options
    Team Beachbody is a separate exercise regimen. It includes P90X and Insanity, Turbo Jam and more. Being a BB Coach means that you recruit, support & inspire ppl and get a 25% discount on BB products. I'm not a coach but I think there are different levels depending on product sales and the number of ppl....like a pyramid. This is what I have read on some sites so there could be more that is involved.
  • ardaniels0417
    Options
    Thanks alot. I feel like a real idiot... I kept seeing it, but didnt know what in the world it was... Thanks for clarifying, what is shakeology?? I have lost 20 of my 27 lbs and want to boost the last seven off. Will it help with that??
  • ardaniels0417
    Options
    Thanks for the info. I feel like a retard...
  • LittleTwitty
    Options
    Hi there,

I work for Beachbody corporate and the coaches are awesome!!!

Shakeology is an amazing shake you can drink as a meal or a snack. You can find out more about it at www.shakeology.com

My personal favorite is chocolate with peanut butter...delish!!!!!
  • ardaniels0417
    Options
    Does it really keep you full??? Nothing like drinking empty calories and feeling hungry an hour later...
  • Cina04
    Cina04 Posts: 609
    Options
    Does it really keep you full??? Nothing like drinking empty calories and feeling hungry an hour later...

The protien shake I use is 200cal and keeps me full. When I use it as a meal replacement I just add milk to make it thicker and it's about 300 cals
  • kedwardspcm
    kedwardspcm Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    I drink my Shakeology daily, and I can vouch! It keeps me full, it tastes great, it has helped me reduce my cholesterol, lose weight, and gain stamina in the gym! I guarentee it will be the "healthiest meal of the day" lol. Message me if you are interested in trying it :) I will be sending out some samples tomorrow
  • ardaniels0417
    Options
    I'd love to try it...
  • johnphays
    Options
    Team Beachbody is actually not a regimen, it's the official name for the coaching business branch.

Beachbody has been around for 13 years, with infomercials, the #1 infomercials with products like P90X, Slim in 6, Turbo Jam, etc...

3 years ago they decided that since so many people were getting the word out, why not reward those folks with a business side? It's great, you can become a coach no matter what your fitness level, even from day 1, because it's an added accountability. You simply share your own journey, and help others do the same. When you actually help change someone's life, it's a PHENOMENAL feeling, and I've been fortunate enough to experience it many times.

Yes, Shakeology is the real deal. It fills you up, until your next meal (which should only be 2.5-3 hours away), and is all your veggies and vitamins for the entire day, so it replaces your multivitamin as well.

Feel free to give me a shout by email if this sounds interesting to you!

jimmyolsen@yahoo.com

Bring it!!
  • tommyha67
    tommyha67 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I have a Beach Body Coach, his name is Dan Schumacher. He is actually the person who found MyfitnesPal for me because I told him I was tired of carrying around a piece of paper to track my eating. Dan worked with me to identify my goals, listened to my obstacles; some perceived and some were real, and he helped me pick out an exercise routine that would help me jump start my weight loss & exercise program. I'm doing INSANITY by Sean T. In addition to helping set up my routine my Beach Body Coach helps me to understand the importance of balancing fats, proteins, and carbs in each meal, we discuss the pros and cons of sweetners, and is really helping me create healthy eating habits. I was quite skeptical at first, but I'm having a great experience.
  • reneeot
    reneeot Posts: 773 Member
    Options
    Nothing like drinking empty calories and feeling hungry an hour later...

Shakeology is not empty calories. It's a whole food-formumal for optimal nutrients!!!